Subject: FAS 133 Offsite
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 01:53:00 -0800 (PST)

Sally asked me to forward this to you.

Patti
---------------------- Forwarded by Sally Beck/HOU/ECT on 02/18/2000 09:51 AM 
---------------------------

	Bob Butts @ ENRON
	02/16/2000 05:31 PM
	
Sent by: Dortha Gray@ENRON
To: Wes Colwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paige B Grumulaitis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ron 
Baker/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Roger G Leworthy/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
James J Brown/AA/Corp/Enron@Enron, Patty Grutzmacher/AA/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Kimberly Scardino/AA/Corp/Enron@Enron, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa 
Becker/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kent Castleman/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Wanda Curry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Fernley Dyson/LON/ECT@ECT, John B 
Echols/HOU/EES@EES, Rodney Faldyn/HOU/AZURIX@AZURIX, Rod 
Hayslett/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Robert Hermann/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tod Lindholm/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Mark E Lindsey/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Keith 
Marlow/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Cassandra 
Schultz/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Jeffrey E 
Sommers/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, P 
Sreekumar/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Shirley Tijerina/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Donna Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Margarite 
Cunningham/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Linda Hawkins/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Carmella 
Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nicole Scott/LON/ECT@ECT, Melinda McCarty/HOU/EES@EES, 
Shelley Grover/HOU/AZURIX@AZURIX, Kathy Campos/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Bobbie 
Moody/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sandy Lewelling/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Karen Myer/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Norma 
Petry/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Araceli 
Romero/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Leigh Ann Van 
Houten/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 
Subject: FAS 133 Offsite

Please see attached memo.