Subject: Re: Costs
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 03:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Back on the calendar this afternoon with Andy Zipper to get his comments on 
the presentation - should be able to get you and John a copy following that 
meeting.  
---------------------- Forwarded by Sally Beck/HOU/ECT on 04/11/2001 10:44 AM 
---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Sally Beck                           04/11/2001 10:17 AM

To: Louise Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Rahil Jafry/HOU/ECT 
Subject: Re: Costs  

I chose not to circulate a copy last Friday - reality was that I didn't think 
that any of the originators would read it over the weekend anyway.  We had 
hoped to have a final draft ready on Monday (April 9), with plans to review 
that with Andy Zipper for his input and then two "test runs" with Ed Baughman 
and Frank Vickers on Tuesday.  With any suggested changes from those test 
runs, my plan was to circulate copies to you and John Lavorato on Tuesday as 
well so that you would be aware of the approach with the origination teams.  
We scraped the idea of an offsite, and instead are setting up individual 
meetings with lead originators and their teams.  Unfortunately, I got food 
poisoning Monday night and was out of the office on Tuesday, so we are behind 
schedule by a day.  I am in the office today, but at about half speed, and we 
will try to make up for time lost yesterday.  

Louise Kitchen
04/10/2001 03:26 PM
To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rahil Jafry/Enron@EnronXGate
cc:  
Subject: Re: Costs  

We haven't seen any presentation circulated - did I just not get a copy?

   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  Sally Beck                           04/04/2001 07:08 PM

To: Louise Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Greg Piper/Corp/Enron 

Subject: Re: Costs  

Rahil is working with me on a presentation that covers what our services are, 
the creation of a pricing desk, how that will work (process and revenue 
sharing), selling of services for others, our operations pricing model, the 
DASH process, key contacts in operations, etc.  I expect to review a draft by 
this Friday.  Tomorrow we will have the date set for such a meeting.  We are 
checking travel schedules for Laura Luce and Max Y. to see if we can catch 
both in Houston sometime next week.  Greg Piper suggests a meeting with all 
origination heads at once (a mini offsite).  We will do that if we can set a 
date that works for a majority.  If that doesn't work, we will simply do 
one-on-ones over the next ten days to get everyone.  Targeted attendees are:

Gas   Frank Vickers (East)
   Laura Luce (Central)
   Barry Tycholiz (West)

Derivatives  Fred LaGrasta

Power  Dave Duran
   Ozzie Pagan
   Ed Baughman
   Bruce Shuckley 

Portland  Chris Calger

Calgary  Ladain

Mexico  Max Y. 

When you and I met we discussed most of these names.  I added the Calgary guy 
and Max.  I also want to share this info with Bob Shults and his EOL 
marketing team.  They talk with a lot of customers and may have the 
opportunity to bring up our services as well.  We have spent some time with 
Jean Mrha and John Grass, and will share the presentation with them as well.  

Do you want to add any names?   If we do wind up with one date that will work 
for most, I will let you know that tomorrow so that you can attend if you 
would like.  --Sally  

Louise Kitchen
04/04/2001 03:50 PM
To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Costs

Weren't we supposed to be having a meeting on costs of back office services 
with the Heads of Origination?  Are we close to having this?

Thanks

Louise