Subject: Weekly Focus on Commercialization of Services
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 08:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

Would you like to be included?  We will try to start this next week.  I will 
ask Patti to get with you on the details.  --Sally 
---------------------- Forwarded by Sally Beck/HOU/ECT on 04/06/2001 03:45 PM 
---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Sally Beck                           04/06/2001 03:45 PM

To: Bob M Hall/NA/Enron@Enron, Beth Apollo/HOU/ECT, James 
Scribner/Corp/Enron@Enron, Leslie Reeves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Superty/HOU/ECT, 
Rahil Jafry/HOU/ECT
cc: Greg Piper/Corp/Enron 
Subject: Weekly Focus on Commercialization of Services

Expect Patti to contact you about setting aside 15 minutes each Monday to 
meet in my office as a team to quickly prioritize tasks for the week 
regarding the commercialization of our services.  While we will certainly 
draw upon the knowledge of  others within Operations, we will consider this 
to be the core resource team.  We want to continue to build momentum for this 
effort.  Knowing that we are all stretched in managing the day-to-day 
business, this quick focus each week on the key tasks will keep all of us 
informed and in alignment.  Thanks!