Subject: Commercialization of Back Office Services
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 10:48:00 -0800 (PST)

As part of the modelling process, Marc is going to meet with James Scribner 
on Tuesday morning at 9:00 am to review our operations pricing model.  If you 
can join them, you might find it interesting.  They plan to meet in James' 
office - EB3756.  --Sally 
---------------------- Forwarded by Sally Beck/HOU/ECT on 02/26/2001 05:57 PM 
---------------------------
From: Mary Solmonson/ENRON@enronXgate on 02/26/2001 04:53 PM
To: Rahil Jafry/ENRON@enronXgate
cc: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Commercialization of Back Office Services

As a follow-up to our brief conversation earlier - 

Sally has enlisted the assistance of Marc Eichmann to build a revenue model 
for the Back Office Commercialization.  To prepare for that, Sally, myself, 
and James Scribner are meeting tomorrow to start to put together the 
assumptions and detailed information that Marc will need to build the model.  
We thought that you could probably offer some valuable insight to this 
process, so we would like for you to attend if you can.

We will be meeting in Sally's office - 3389, on Tuesday from 1:00 p.m. to 
3:00 p.m.

See you there!