Subject: RE: UT/Enron Dinner - Tuesday, October 16, 2001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 11:33:16 -0700 (PDT)

Absolutely, we would enjoy having Angela Dorsey join us for dinner.  I am glad that you made the suggestion.  Please extend the invitation to her now so that she can reserve the date on her calendar, and if you will send me her e-mail address we will send her an invitation as well.  

Thanks for the congratulations.  Yes, the title is an new one - announced just a few weeks ago.  

I look forward to seeing you next Tuesday evening.  --Sally  

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Ehud Ronn <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Thursday, October  11, 2001 9:56 AM
To:	Beck, Sally
Subject:	Re: UT/Enron Dinner - Tuesday, October 16, 2001

Sally:

>This is our third year to work jointly with many of you
>in the business school to award these scholarships to outstanding
>students in their second year of the MBA program. One of the highlights
>to those of us involved from Enron is the dinner that we host to
>recognize the students and to renew associations with many of you.  I
>hope that you will be able to join us at The Josephine House on Tuesday,
>October 16 for cocktails at 7:00pm and dinner at 7:30pm.

As I have in previous years, I look forward to joining you, your colleagues
and mine at the reception and dinner.

Subject to understandable space constraints, may I be so bold as to suggest
you consider inviting my Center for Energy Finance Assistant Director
Angela Dorsey, who has been closely involved with all UT energy finance
activities?

I take this opportunity to congratulate you on what I believe is, at least
to me, your new title.

Best Regards,
Ehud Ronn

==============================================
   Ehud I. Ronn
   Professor of Finance and Jack S. Josey Professor in Energy Studies
   Director, Center for Energy Finance Education and Research
   McCombs School of Business
   University of Texas at Austin
   Austin, TX. 78712-1179
   Voice:  (512) 471-5853
   FAX:  (512) 471-5073
   Internet:  [email-masked]
==============================================