Subject: FW: UT/Enron Dinner - Tuesday, October 16, 2001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 11:26:48 -0700 (PDT)

Can you keep a running list of attendees and RSVP's?  Thanks.  

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Linda L. Golden" <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Wednesday, October  10, 2001 9:05 PM
To:	Beck, Sally
Cc:	[email-masked]
Subject:	Re: UT/Enron Dinner - Tuesday, October 16, 2001

Sally--I look forward to seeing you again and will be there.  Linda Golden

At 04:13 PM 10/10/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Attached please find an invitation to attend a dinner hosted by Enron to
>honor this year's recipients of the Enron MBA Excellence Fund
>Scholarships.  This is our third year to work jointly with many of you
>in the business school to award these scholarships to outstanding
>students in their second year of the MBA program. One of the highlights
>to those of us involved from Enron is the dinner that we host to
>recognize the students and to renew associations with many of you.  I
>hope that you will be able to join us at The Josephine House on Tuesday,
>October 16 for cocktails at 7:00pm and dinner at 7:30pm.  In attendance
>from Enron will be Rick Causey and me, plus a few others from our senior
>management team who will be in Austin conducting our on-campus
>interviews for Enron's Analyst Program.  I will send each of you a final
>list of attendees by the end of this week.
>
>
>					 <<Scholar Dinner
>Invit.-10-16-01.doc>>
>
>
>Sally W. Beck
>Chief Operating Officer
>Enron Net Works, LLC
>Phone - 713.853.5926
>Fax - 713.345.8100
>[email-masked]
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>**********************************************************************
>This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or
reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete
all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
>**********************************************************************
>
>Attachment Converted: "c:\linda\eudora\attach\Scholar Dinner
Invit.-10-16-01.doc"
>