Subject: Re: Unify
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 04:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the update.  I also want to thank everyone for a job well done.  
You all worked great as a team and proved that IT projects can be completed 
on time and with relatively few problems.  Unify Financial Settlements could 
serve as an example for future IT project implementations.

   

	From:  Jefferson D Sorenson                           06/28/2000 03:39 PM

To: Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Unify

Today is the first day for Financial Settlements to use Unify in Production 
(Penultimate settlement).  We will keep you posted on results.

Jeff

---------------------- Forwarded by Jefferson D Sorenson/HOU/ECT on 
06/28/2000 09:32 AM ---------------------------

Rebecca Ford
06/27/2000 06:48 PM
To: Kenneth M Harmon/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Cynthia Clark/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Steve Neal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard 
Brockhan/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Hoong P Foon/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kip Martin/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Philip R Glass/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff Johnson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Bob 
Klein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jefferson D Sorenson/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Unify

Hey Ken,

I just wanted to let you know that the Financial Settlement group were very 
impressed with Unify during the first training class that we had on Friday.  
I did not hear any negative comments, and they even said they liked it better 
than SIFT.  Some of the key areas in which they see great benefit are:

1.  the automatic calculation of in and out of the money options
2.  the statement group assignment screen and the idea of selecting different 
statement groups for different payment terms
3.  the ability to sort and subtotal on financial list screen 
4.  the system is more efficient than SIFT
5.  the ability to view the invoice on screeen and to click directly on the 
line to make adjustments
6.  the ability to wire foreign currencies (really and SAP enhancement)

One thing that I did hear is that they wished they could see Enron North 
America AND ENA Global together on the financial list screen. 

I think the development group did a great job, and I enjoyed working with 
everyone.  I hope that in the next few weeks and months ahead that you will 
continue to allow the team to provide our group with quick and efficient 
response to areas of concern and enhancements.

Thank you to the group for all of your hard work,
Becky