Subject: UNIFY TO SAP INTERFACES
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 09:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

---------------------- Forwarded by Jefferson D Sorenson/HOU/ECT on 
07/05/2000 04:58 PM ---------------------------

Bob Klein
07/05/2000 04:57 PM
To: Jefferson D Sorenson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Rebecca Ford/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: UNIFY TO SAP INTERFACES

We interfaced UNIFY to SAP three times today. Interface number one (8:40 AM) 
was error free. The second interface (Noon) created duplicate invoices for 
those sent in our first interface. The problem that caused the duplication 
was that the flag in UNIFY that prevents invoices from being sent to SAP 
after they have already been interfaced did not work. The problem was 
corrected before out third interface at 3:15 PM. In the 3:15 interface, one 
error occurred --- a counterparty was set up in Global as intercompany that 
should be third party. This error will be corrected before our next interface 
on 7/6 AM.

Overall, I was pleased at how well the interfaces worked today and how fast 
the SAP and UNIFY teams responded to our issues.

Bob