Subject: Re: Unify
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 08:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

Brent, 

As I have indicated to both Sally and Beth, this couldn't have been 
accomplished without the solid partnership with the business and 
participation by key individuals from your team. 

Specifically, Jeff Sorensen, Bob Klein, Becky Ford, Laurel Adams and Melissa 
White were key to making this work. This was a 'come from behind' effort and 
there were many nights and weekends that this team shared pizza while 
debugging SAP and Financials system issues. This type of partnership and 
commitment is required for success in these types of projects. 

Kudos to the team for the on-time delivery. Let's stay focused on making the 
transition as smooth as possible ! 

Brent A Price@ECT
06/29/2000 11:34 AM
To: Jefferson D Sorenson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rebecca Fordham/LON/ECT@ECT, Bob 
Klein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kenneth M Harmon/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Neal/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Hoong P Foon/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kip Martin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Philip R Glass/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Cynthia Clark/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Richard Brockhan/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Jeff Johnson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Unify  

Thanks for the update.  I also want to thank everyone for a job well done.  
You all worked great as a team and proved that IT projects can be completed 
on time and with relatively few problems.  Unify Financial Settlements could 
serve as an example for future IT project implementations.

   

	From:  Jefferson D Sorenson                           06/28/2000 03:39 PM

To: Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Unify

Today is the first day for Financial Settlements to use Unify in Production 
(Penultimate settlement).  We will keep you posted on results.

Jeff

---------------------- Forwarded by Jefferson D Sorenson/HOU/ECT on 
06/28/2000 09:32 AM ---------------------------

Rebecca Ford
06/27/2000 06:48 PM
To: Kenneth M Harmon/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Cynthia Clark/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Steve Neal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard 
Brockhan/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Hoong P Foon/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kip Martin/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Philip R Glass/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff Johnson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Bob 
Klein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jefferson D Sorenson/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Unify

Hey Ken,

I just wanted to let you know that the Financial Settlement group were very 
impressed with Unify during the first training class that we had on Friday.  
I did not hear any negative comments, and they even said they liked it better 
than SIFT.  Some of the key areas in which they see great benefit are:

1.  the automatic calculation of in and out of the money options
2.  the statement group assignment screen and the idea of selecting different 
statement groups for different payment terms
3.  the ability to sort and subtotal on financial list screen 
4.  the system is more efficient than SIFT
5.  the ability to view the invoice on screeen and to click directly on the 
line to make adjustments
6.  the ability to wire foreign currencies (really and SAP enhancement)

One thing that I did hear is that they wished they could see Enron North 
America AND ENA Global together on the financial list screen. 

I think the development group did a great job, and I enjoyed working with 
everyone.  I hope that in the next few weeks and months ahead that you will 
continue to allow the team to provide our group with quick and efficient 
response to areas of concern and enhancements.

Thank you to the group for all of your hard work,
Becky