Subject: Re: Liquids Limits Oct. 20
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 09:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

Risk Ops. had problems loading the ERAC crude options spreadsheet  and VaR 
had to be recalc. twice to confirm the $12.7MM violation.  Furthermore, we 
had to scrub and confirm all positions with risk ops. before limits report 
can be published.    

Christian

Jeffrey A Shankman@ECT
10/23/2000 03:27 PM
To: Christian LeBroc/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, John L 
Nowlan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Earnest/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bjorn Hagelmann/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Liquids Limits Oct. 20  

Why did I not get this until 12:41?

   

	From:  Christian LeBroc @ ENRON                           10/23/2000 12:41 PM

To: Hugo Moreira/LON/ECT@ECT, David J Botchlett/HOU/ECT@ECT, John L 
Nowlan/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Chismar/SIN/ECT@ECT, John Buckner 
Thomas/SIN/ECT@ECT, Scott Earnest/HOU/ECT@ECT, Risk Controls@ECT, Mary 
Thambiah/LON/ECT@ECT, Oliver Gaylard/LON/ECT@ECT, Bjorn 
Hagelmann/HOU/ECT@ECT, Manfred Roenz/Corp/Enron@Enron, Lee 
Jackson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Homan Amiry/LON/ECT@ECT, Mark Fondren/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Swinney/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cindy Horn/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Michelle Bruce/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Liquids Limits Oct. 20