Subject: FW: Northern Natural Gas
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 06:55:19 -0700 (PDT)

Rita, here is the e:mail that I called you about, sounds like maybe something that you might want to run by your group.  Please let us know if John or I can help in any way.

Thanks,

Raetta

-----Original Message-----
From: Buchanan, John 
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 8:43 AM
To: Zadow, Raetta
Subject: FW: Northern Natural Gas

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Blair, Lynn 
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 9:03 PM
To: Buchanan, John
Subject: Fw: Northern Natural Gas

John, can you give Konni a call.
Thanks Lynn
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)

-----Original Message-----
From: "Keuter, Konni" <[email-masked]>@ENRON [NOTES:"Keuter, Konni" <[email-masked]>@ENRON]
To: Blair, Lynn <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tue Oct 23 14:26:13 2001
Subject: Northern Natural Gas

I have some questions about data that I have been downloading from the
NNG/Enron website.  I am not sure you are the correct person to contact
about these questions but I am hoping you can help or at least point me in
the correct direction.

I am looking at three different pieces of data - Index of Customers, Tariff
information and Capacity Release data.  I am having trouble understanding
the way your pipeline works and I am hoping someone will be able to help.
One of the major questions I have is why the rate schedules differ so much
between these three pieces of data, IOC lists the rate schedules on
contracts as TF_M_11_3, TF_M_4_10, or TF_F_1_12. Tariff lists the schedule
TF with various rates under it, TF_12 base, TF_12 variable and TF5 (all
under the market to market heading), TFF under the Field to Field /market
Demarcation heading, etc. ,  and in capacity release I see rate schedules
that look different still, TF5-TF5, TF7-TFF, TF2-TF12, TFX1-TFX Mkt Apr-Oct.
I am trying to reconcile the differences and I can get a little ways but
then I run into problems.  For instance, in the IOC, I am assuming TF_M_11_3
means TF rate- Market to Market- flowing from Nov-March.  But then I see a
contract that has the TF_M_11_3 rate schedule that flows from April thru Oct
(according to effective and expiration dates of the contract) and I get
confused again.  I can correlate some of the capacity release rates to
tariff, TF5-TF5 corresponding to TF5 under the TF rate, but then I get to
TF7-TFF and I am not sure where the TF7 comes from or what it correlates to.
I know there must be some way to look at all this together, but I am at a
loss to figure it out, which is why I am asking for your help.

I have never nominated on your pipeline, but instead am just doing data
collection and analysis.  There are more questions I need to have answered
and would like to be able to contact someone so that I can talk with them
and gain an understanding of how your pipeline works.  Could you please give
me a call or direct me to whom I need to speak?  I can be reached at
720.548.5470.

One more thought - is there perhaps a "handbook" that I would be able to
read that might answer some of these questions for me, perhaps a nomination
guideline that you might give to a new trader/scheduler?  If so, please mail
me a copy to 3333 Walnut Street  Boulder, CO  80301.

Thank you so much for you help in this!  I appreciate anything you can do
for me.

Konni Keuter
Director, GASdat
Platts
  A Division of the McGraw-Hill Companies