Subject: Important eProcurement Information
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 18:59:29 -0700 (PDT)

(Embedded image moved to file: pic26962.pcx)
eProcurement

You have been identified as a future user of eProcurement.  eProcurement is
coming to Enron Transportation Services on Monday,  July 2nd!

Keep this information to help you transition to the new eProcurement
system.

When should I use eProcurement?
Use eProcurement to buy:
*  O&M expense materials, fleet, stand-by, and IT hardware items
*  Office supplies will be unavailable July 2nd but are coming soon!

How does eProcurement work?
*  Go to <http://ibuyit.enron.com> and logon to eProcurement.
*  Use the catalog or a template to fill the shopping cart and order the
items.
*  The request will go to a buyer for fulfillment.  It's that easy!

If the shopping cart requires additional approval:
*  The shopping cart will automatically be routed for approval based on the
requestor's reporting structure and the monetary approval limits of their
business unit.
*  The approver will receive e-mail notification that there is a shopping
cart that requires their approval.
*  The approver will log onto eProcurement and accept or reject the
shopping cart.
*  Upon rejection, the requestor will receive e-mail notification that
their shopping cart was rejected.
*  Upon approval, the shopping cart will be forwarded to a buyer, and then
fulfilled.
*  Note:  if the shopping cart exceeds your spend limit, or contains fleet,
stand-by or IT hardware items it will require additional approval/review.

How do I get security to access eProcurement?
Receipt of this e-mail indicates that you have been identified as an
eProcurement Requestor or Approver, and that you will have access to the
system beginning July 2nd.  Other users should contact ISC Customer Care to
request security to access the system.

How can I receive eProcurement training?
*  Training is going on now!  Contact Jeff Arnold, Lyn Schomerus, or Leo
Fajardo for information.
*  Visit the ISC Education Center to access on-line training: <
http://iscedcenter.enron.com>
*  Visit the ISC Document library for Quick Reference Cards and other
helpful training materials: <
http://isc.enron.com/site/doclibrary/user/default.asp>

Go live packets coming soon!
An eProcurement Go Live packet will be sent to all recipients of this
e-mail.  Packets will include laminated Quick Reference Cards,
spend/approval limits, and other helpful information.  If you do not
receive a packet by July 13th, please contact iBuyit.

Who do I call for help?
Contact your training or call ISC Customer Care at (713) 345-4727.

Questions?
For general information about iBuyit, send an e-mail to <
mailto:[email-masked]>.
 - pic26962.pcx