Subject: FW: NNG Worksheet Jan 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 08:02:28 -0800 (PST)

Here is Oneok's work on Jan00.  Where do they differ from us?  Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Rogers, Sherry [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 9:09 AM
To: Weller, Steve
Subject: RE: NNG Worksheet Jan 2000

Hey Steve,
Kim and I have been looking at your spreadsheet.  I am attaching our
spreadsheet so you can see how we came up with our numbers.  It looks like
there is a pricing problem on your spreadsheet.  You have a price for
1/18/00 and there isn't pricing for that day.  The Jan00L tab in our
spreadsheet calculates the current invoice.  The Jan00S tab calculates what
we should have paid, inclusive of PPAs.  Kim tells me that our worksheets
are per the contract.  If you have questions, please email me or give me a
call.  Hopefully we can get this worked out as soon as possible.
Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Weller, Steve [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 8:20 AM
To: Rogers, Sherry
Subject: RE: NNG Worksheet Jan 2000

Sorry - I didn't mean to bug you - good things take time.  Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Rogers, Sherry [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 12:50 PM
To: Weller, Steve
Subject: RE: NNG Worksheet Jan 2000

I received both your email and fax.  I haven't had a chance to look at
it
yet.  I am in the middle of my closing cycle.  I'm trying to get the
plant
closed and statements mailed before I can take a look at this.  If I
don't
get closed Harry Woodson won't be a happy camper if I'm not able to
provide
3rd party shrink numbers to him before he has to close.  I realize you
are
trying to pay us $$$$$, but the timing of this issue finally resurfacing
is
bad.  I will look at this as soon as the plant is closed.
Thanks!
Sherry

-----Original Message-----
From: Weller, Steve [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 8:04 AM
To: Sherry Rogers (E-mail)
Subject: RE: NNG Worksheet Jan 2000

Sherry:  Did you get the fax?  Does any of it makes sense?  Steve 

>  -----Original Message-----
> From: 	Weller, Steve  
> Sent:	Tuesday, October 23, 2001 8:27 AM
> To:	Sherry Rogers (E-mail)
> Subject:	NNG Worksheet Jan 2000
> 
> Sherry:  This is Jan00 and Jan00A - the "A" means I add all subsequent
> invoice adjustments, so "A" is the one to use.  I'll fax you the
> invoices I'm looking at for Jan00.  If we can make our Jan00
> worksheets agree, the rest should be easy, right?  Steve
> 
>  << File: NNG Jan00 plus Index.xls >> 

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or
reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete
all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence
a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not
be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you. 
**********************************************************************