Subject: NNG - South End Small customer deliveries
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 08:25:49 -0700 (PDT)

Penny and Michelle, I met with Larry Berger, Terry Kowalke and Raetta Zadow this morning
	to review yesterday's meeting on the concerns for DDVC's at "small customer delivery points"
	on the southend of NNG's system. Through our discussions, here are a few ideas including some
	of yesterday's discussion.  These ideas may be somewhat out of the norm, but we thought we
	would at least  throw them on the table.

	1.  If Oneok cannot supply these deliveries, then Oneok should agree with us to lift the requirement
	     that the supply has to be upstream of the delivery in the Bushton Universe.  It can still be
	     required in the "Bushton Universe", just not as restrictive as it is today.

	2.  If Oneok cannot supply these deliveries, then Oneok should allow us to do storage true ups
	     at 8:00 a.m. at the end of the gas day to eliminate DDVC.

	3.  If these deliveries are on Firm contracts, can we sell them SMS to cover these small volumes
	     even though they are in the field area?

	4.  Richfield Storage point - (I am not sure it is even active)  -  Could we get Oneok to agree to 
	     allow true ups if we are supplying the true up with gas coming from the Richfield storage point?
	     I am sure this alternative would need to include the storage group.

	We would be glad to participate in any future discussions.  Thanks. Lynn