Subject: New Morning Meeting Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 20:30:00 -0700 (PDT)

Wanted to give everyone an update on the status of the new report format for the
morning meeting:

	The report is completed for all information except:

		Storage
		Operational Capacity
		Current and Accum Imbalances

The group working on this feels they will have all pieces of information 
available and the report completed by June 15, 2001.  The above referenced
fields have been a challenge to get  the data base populated as needed.  But this
group has done an excellent job in striving to give us an accurate report and not
giving up on possibilities.

As you are aware, Gary and Darrell have already started using the report
and we have changed how we report outages and allocations.  Storage will
change once the new report is completed.  

Don Powell and Dale Ratliff have been an excellent resource and very helpful to
ensure we get the product we need.  

If you have any other questions or any concerns about not getting the new
report before June 15th, please let me know.  Thanks. Lynn