Subject: FW: TETCO ASA and Global Settlement Filing Effective 12/1/01
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 08:40:56 -0800 (PST)

Subject:	TETCO ASA and Global Settlement Filing Effective 12/1/01

November 8, 2001

To: S-2 Customers

Re: TETCO ASA and Global Settlement Filing Effective 12/1/01

On October 31, 2001 Texas Eastern Transmission Corporation 
(TETCO) filed its annual Applicable Shrinkage Adjustment (ASA) 
and its final Order No. 636 Transition Cost filing in Docket No. 
RP02-36-0000.  Included in the filing were revised rates and ASA 
percentages designed to retain in-kind the projected quantities 
of gas required for the operation of TETCO's system, including 
percentages under Rate Schedule X-28 which Transco utilizes to 
render service under its Rate Schedule S-2.  The revised rates 
and fuel percentages have a proposed effective date of December 
1, 2001, and if accepted as proposed would result in the 
following changes in Transco's Rate Schedule S-2 rates and fuel 
percentages: 

Injection Rate - $0.0020 decrease
Withdrawal Rate - $0.0048 decrease
Injection Fuel Percentage - 0.08% decrease
Inventory Level Fuel Percentage - 0.02% decrease
Withdrawal Fuel Percentages:
     Winter Period - 0.03% increase
     Spring, Summer and Fall Periods - 0.09% decrease

Please refer any questions to Mike Heeney, Rate Department, at 
(713)215-2424.

Ann Taylor
713-215-2045
Customer Service