Subject: FW: TETCO Electric Power Cost Adjustment Effective 02/01/02
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:32:23 -0800 (PST)

fyi...
 -----Original Message-----
From: 	CustomerNotices, WGPHOU [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Thursday, January 17, 2002 10:18 AM
Subject:	TETCO Electric Power Cost Adjustment Effective 02/01/02

January 17, 2002

To: S-2 Customers

Re: TETCO Electric Power Cost Adjustment Effective 02/01/02

On December 27, 2001 Texas Eastern Transmission Corporation 
(TETCO) filed revised tariff sheets in Docket No. RP02-131 to 
reflect its Electric Power Cost Adjustment.  Included in the 
filing were revised rates under TETCO's Rate Schedule X-28 which 
Transco uses to render service under its Rate Schedule S-2.  The 
revised rates have a proposed effective date of February 1, 2002, 
and if accepted as proposed would result in the following changes 
in Transco's Rate Schedule S-2 rates: 

Demand Rate - $0.0270 increase
Demand Charge Adjustment - $0.0021 increase
Withdrawal Rate - $0.0008 increase

Please refer any questions to Mike Heeney, Rate Department, at 
(713) 215-2424.