Subject: FW: Minority\Majority Cashout Indices - November, 2001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 14:29:40 -0800 (PST)

fyi
 -----Original Message-----
From: 	CustomerNotices, WGPHOU [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Monday, December 10, 2001 2:50 PM
Subject:	Minority\Majority Cashout Indices - November, 2001

December 10, 2001

To:  Transcontinental Gas Pipe Line Corporation Customers
     and Shippers

Re:  Minority\Majority Cashout Indices - November, 2001
     
*****************  NONPENALTY PRICE REFERENCES  *****************

                                MAJORITY            MAJORITY
    FT       MINORITY     (<= 2.5% or 1,000 dt)    ( > 2.5% )
  ------   ------------   ---------------------   ------------
  Zone 1   $2.4525 SELL       $2.14661 BUY        $2.0750 BUY 
  Zone 2    2.4863 SELL        2.33484 BUY         2.1075 BUY  
  Zone 3    2.5200 BUY         2.71910 SELL        3.0300 SELL 
  Zone 4    2.5338 SELL        2.18296 BUY         2.1522 BUY 
  Zone 5    2.5950 BUY         2.81375 SELL        3.1172 SELL 
  Zone 6    2.6445 BUY         2.74773 SELL        3.1747 SELL 

                                MAJORITY            MAJORITY
    IT       MINORITY     (<= 2.5% or 1,000 dt)    ( > 2.5% )
  ------   ------------   ---------------------   ------------
  Zone 1   $2.4525 SELL       $2.14661 BUY        $2.0750 BUY 
  Zone 2    2.4863 SELL        2.33484 BUY         2.1075 BUY  
  Zone 3    2.5200 BUY         2.71910 SELL        3.0300 SELL 
  Zone 4    2.5745 SELL        2.22366 BUY         2.1929 BUY  
  Zone 5    2.7807 BUY         2.99945 SELL        3.3029 SELL  
  Zone 6    2.9387 BUY         3.04193 SELL        3.4689 SELL 
 
                                MAJORITY            MAJORITY
   FTG       MINORITY     (<= 2.5% or 1,000 dt)    ( > 2.5% )
  ------   ------------   ---------------------   ------------
  Zone 1   $2.4525 SELL       $2.14661 BUY        $2.0750 BUY 
  Zone 2    2.4863 SELL        2.33484 BUY         2.1075 BUY  
  Zone 3    2.5200 BUY         2.71910 SELL        3.0300 SELL 
  Zone 4    2.6016 SELL        2.25076 BUY         2.2200 BUY 
  Zone 5    2.9045 BUY         3.12325 SELL        3.4267 SELL  

                                MAJORITY            MAJORITY
   FTNT      MINORITY     (<= 2.5% or 1,000 dt)    ( > 2.5% )
  ------   ------------   ---------------------   ------------
  Zone 6   $2.5375 BUY        $2.63728 SELL       $3.0500 SELL  

For information concerning cashout transactions, please contact
your Customer Services representative or Casilda Vasquez at (713)
215-4504 in the Rates Department.

Stella Yu
Manager - Rate Systems      
(713) 215-3381