Subject: SPECIAL FILTERS FOR EAST DESK
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 09:58:00 -0800 (PST)

See below from Tricia Spence.
---------------------- Forwarded by Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT on 12/05/2000 
03:36 PM ---------------------------

Russ Severson
12/05/2000 04:08 PM
To: Tricia Spence/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Neal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victor 
Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward 
Terry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jayant Krishnaswamy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff Lewis/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
George Grant/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Mills/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey C 
Gossett/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: SPECIAL FILTERS FOR EAST DESK

PLEASE FIND ATTACHED - NEW PIPE FILTERS

For the full East desk intramonth position - you can apply the portfolio for 
EAST INTRAMONTH POSITION - (no filters).
If you want to view the positions by NE and SE pipes - save the following 
views on your machine.

To use the special filter portfolios - after you launch position manager, 
open the following views.
The system will activate the portfolio for the respective pipes and display 
only the requested pipes for the deals with NE and SE pipes.

MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT HAVE A POSITION MANAGER ACTIVE WHEN YOU DETACH THE NEW 
FILTERS ON YOUR PC.

DOUBLE CLICK ON THE FILE BELOW - SELECT LAUNCH  -  AND OK.

THEN LAUNCH POSITION MANAGER AND THE FILTERS WILL BE IN YOUR SAVED VIEWS