Subject: Re: RAC Holiday Coverage
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 07:38:00 -0800 (PST)

I will be in throughout the holiday period but leaving early on 12/29.  My 
team will have the appropriate coverage.  I do have vacation planned for 
February 14-20.

   

From:  Rick Buy                                                             
12/13/2000 02:27 PM	

	                           

Sent by: Karen K Heathman
To: William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rick L Carson/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Gorte/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ted Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Ruane/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve W 
Young/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Dorothy Youngblood/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bobbie Campbell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pam 
Metoyer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rita Hennessy/NA/Enron@Enron, Denise 
Naiser/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, Claire Dunnett/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Veronica Valdez/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: RAC Holiday Coverage

I will be out of the office the week between Christmas and New Year's and can 
be contacted by telephone and fax @ (603) 875-0794.
Please make certain that there is coverage at all times for your area.   
Also, please send Karen your own schedule.

Rick