Subject: Windows 2000 Migration (Electronic Email Notice)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 05:55:00 -0800 (PST)

Everyone,  - PLEASE DO NOT ERASE THE EMAIL --PLEASE RESPOND!!!!

Project Gem is approaching and Enron is going global with Windows 2000 
Migration.  They are trying to assist RAC in implementing the Migration in a 
successful fashion.  To do this, they have requested an inventory of each 
computer within RAC.   The Network managers have created a simplier and 
easier way to do this.   Each Group within RAC will have a Contact Person to 
work closely with them.  His name is Lee Steele.

Lee Steele, Manager of Enron Networks will be sending each of us an email 
regarding the Windows 2000 Migration.  He would like an inventory of each 
employees' computer applications.  On the said email that each of you receive 
from Lee, PLEASE open the link from your own computer.   According to Lee, 
this is very important because once you open the email, by clicking on the 
link, it will automatically list each application you have.   ....so again, 
please pay close attention to the Email from Lee Steele.

Lee, 

Look forward to receiving your email.

Thank you in advance.

Dorothy

--------------------- Forwarded by Dorothy Youngblood/HOU/ECT on 12/06/2000 
08:40 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  William S Bradford                           12/05/2000 08:32 PM

To: Dorothy Youngblood/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Karen K Heathman/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Windows 2000 Migration (Electronic Email Notice)

Please get me on the distribution.

Bill

---------------------- Forwarded by William S Bradford/HOU/ECT on 12/05/2000 
07:34 PM ---------------------------

From:  Karen K Heathman                                                       
      12/05/2000 02:59 PM	

	                           

To: William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Windows 2000 Migration (Electronic Email Notice)

FYI - Noticed that you were not copied on this memo.

---------------------- Forwarded by Karen K Heathman/HOU/ECT on 12/05/2000 
02:58 PM ---------------------------
LEE STEELE @ 
ENRON        
12/05/2000 02:03 PM

To: Dorothy Youngblood/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rick Buy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Angela 
Brown/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Lesli Campbell/HOU/ECT@ECT, James 
L Copeland/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wendy Conwell/NA/Enron@ENRON, Russell 
Diamond/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bradley Diebner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Veronica 
Espinoza/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Veronica Gonzalez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Andrew 
Greer/NA/Enron@Enron, Walter Guidroz/NA/Enron@Enron, Karen K 
Heathman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Molly Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wendi 
LeBrocq/Corp/Enron@Enron, Nidia Mendoza/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Moran/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Tracy Ngo/PDX/ECT@ECT, Martin O'Leary/HOU/EES@EES, Paul 
Radous/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Brant Reves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Edward Sacks/Corp/Enron@Enron, Teresa Seibel/NA/Enron@ENRON, Darren 
Vanek/NA/Enron@Enron, Jane Wilhite/NA/Enron@Enron, Jason R 
Williams/NA/Enron@ENRON, Dorothy Youngblood/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Windows 2000 Migration (Electronic Email Notice)

Dorothy,

 I have received the Org Chart and the User List for your business unit.  
Please review and verify the user list below.  The attached document 
describes the workstation inventory phase of the GEM process 

I need you to do a couple of things before I send this email out to the users.
Please verify the user list below.
Please let me know a date that I can send this email.
Please let the user community know that this email is coming and what it 
means.

Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT, Rick Buy/HOU/ECT, Angela Brown/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Lesli Campbell/HOU/ECT, James L Copeland/HOU/ECT, Wendy Conwell/NA/Enron, 
Russell Diamond/HOU/ECT, Bradley Diebner/HOU/ECT, Veronica 
Espinoza/Corp/Enron, Veronica Gonzalez/HOU/ECT, Andrew Greer/NA/Enron, Walter 
Guidroz/NA/Enron, Karen K Heathman/HOU/ECT, Molly Harris/HOU/ECT, Wendi 
LeBrocq/Corp/Enron, Nidia Mendoza/HOU/ECT, Tom Moran/HOU/ECT, Tracy 
Ngo/PDX/ECT, Martin O'Leary/HOU/EES, Paul Radous/Corp/Enron, Brant 
Reves/HOU/ECT, Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT, Edward Sacks/Corp/Enron, Teresa 
Seibel/NA/Enron, Darren Vanek/NA/Enron, Jane Wilhite/NA/Enron, Jason R 
Williams/NA/Enron, Dorothy Youngblood/HOU/ECT, 

Please call me if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
 Lee Steele
 Manager Enron Networks
 (713)345-8259