Subject: Windows 2000 Migration (Electronic Email Notice)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], da
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 06:03:00 -0800 (PST)

Dorothy,

 I have received the Org Chart and the User List for your business unit.  
Please review and verify the user list below.  The attached document 
describes the workstation inventory phase of the GEM process 

I need you to do a couple of things before I send this email out to the users.
Please verify the user list below.
Please let me know a date that I can send this email.
Please let the user community know that this email is coming and what it 
means.

Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT, Rick Buy/HOU/ECT, Angela Brown/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Lesli Campbell/HOU/ECT, James L Copeland/HOU/ECT, Wendy Conwell/NA/Enron, 
Russell Diamond/HOU/ECT, Bradley Diebner/HOU/ECT, Veronica 
Espinoza/Corp/Enron, Veronica Gonzalez/HOU/ECT, Andrew Greer/NA/Enron, Walter 
Guidroz/NA/Enron, Karen K Heathman/HOU/ECT, Molly Harris/HOU/ECT, Wendi 
LeBrocq/Corp/Enron, Nidia Mendoza/HOU/ECT, Tom Moran/HOU/ECT, Tracy 
Ngo/PDX/ECT, Martin O'Leary/HOU/EES, Paul Radous/Corp/Enron, Brant 
Reves/HOU/ECT, Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT, Edward Sacks/Corp/Enron, Teresa 
Seibel/NA/Enron, Darren Vanek/NA/Enron, Jane Wilhite/NA/Enron, Jason R 
Williams/NA/Enron, Dorothy Youngblood/HOU/ECT, 

Please call me if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
 Lee Steele
 Manager Enron Networks
 (713)345-8259