Subject: Retention of Documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:39:58 -0800 (PST)

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL - ATTORNEY/CLIENT COMMUNICATION

As we said in our initial meetings with you, it is very important that you
preserve your records relating to Enron.  Attached is a letter we received
from one of the plaintiffs' lawyers requesting that we preserve all
documents relating to Enron.  We have already responded to the letter, but
we are passing it on to you because, despite its tone, it provides a useful
outline of the types of records you should preserve and the places where
such documents might be found. 

Please do not hesitate to call me if you have any questions.   

Paul Flack
(713) 654-7615

 <<steve berman letter.pdf>>  

This e-mail and any attached files may be confidential and subject to
attorney/client privilege.  If you received it in error, please immediately
notify the sender by return e-mail or by calling (713)654-7600.