Subject: CAS & VAR Positions December 06, 2001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 06:57:28 -0800 (PST)

Here are the credit and VAR lists for today.  I have written notes in the VAR list (the attached spreadsheet) on a book by book basis indicating what I think the status of each book is (ie whether the book will be officialized going fwd).  There are still some questions I have concerning certain books.

Can each of you review this list and confirm that I have the correct status?  Also, I need to talk to Scott Mills, Michelle Bruce, Kristin Albrecht, Jenny Latham, and Didrik Thrane-Nielsen specifically as I need to obtain a complete understanding of what their risk groups are doing.

Credit and Market risk - I'll keep you updated with changes in the status of the books.  Right now, I know we will have to rerun VAR either later this morning or early this pm.  I expect CAS will have to be rerun too.

Best regards,

Shona

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Powell, John D.  
Sent:	Thursday, December 06, 2001 7:34 AM
To:	Brackett, Debbie R.; Curry, Wanda; Hardy, David; Mcginnis, Stephanie; Trevino, Susan; Wilson, Shona
Subject:	CAS Positions December 06, 2001
Importance:	High

CAS Positions December 06, 2001
 
Late ERMS Officializations
    Post id   Port_cd  Commodity    Effective_dt   Book id               Remarks    Status
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   1428930     E>D       NG          30-NOV-01     CY-EXPLOR-BAS        No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1428931     E>P       NG          30-NOV-01     CY-EXPLOR-PRC        No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1424110     )ZD       NG          30-NOV-01     DUMMY-BOOK-NG-BAS    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424113     )ZY       NG          30-NOV-01     DUMMY-BOOK-NG-GDI    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424112     )ZM       NG          30-NOV-01     DUMMY-BOOK-NG-GDL    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424109     )ZP       NG          30-NOV-01     DUMMY-BOOK-NG-PRC    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
    999998     4BP       DRAM        30-NOV-01     EBS-DRAM-PRC         No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1428929     K5P       COAL        30-NOV-01     EQ-COAL-EAST-PRC     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1428932     KSP       COAL        30-NOV-01     EQ-COAL-JUPITER-PRC  No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1428928     E$D       NG          30-NOV-01     EQUITY-CGAS-BAS      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1428927     E$P       NG          30-NOV-01     EQUITY-CGAS-PRC      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1428926     E&D       NG          30-NOV-01     EQUITY-MARINER-BAS   No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1428925     E&P       NG          30-NOV-01     EQUITY-MARINER-PRC   No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425933     "NP       NG          30-NOV-01     EWS-RTL-EAST-NG-PRC  No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425268     `YP       DISL        30-NOV-01     FRT-DIESEL-PRC                   ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425267     *RP       FTR         30-NOV-01     FRT-FWD-TXFR-PRC     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425264     @VP       HO          30-NOV-01     FRT-HO-PRC           No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425266     `ZP       FTR         30-NOV-01     FRT-LC-PRC                       ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425251     =YD       FTR         30-NOV-01     FRT-MIDWEST-BAS      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425250     =YP       FTR         30-NOV-01     FRT-MIDWEST-PRC                  ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425259     =XD       FTR         30-NOV-01     FRT-MOUNTAIN-BAS     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425258     =XP       FTR         30-NOV-01     FRT-MOUNTAIN-PRC     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425253     ~AD       FTR         30-NOV-01     FRT-NORTHEAST-BAS    No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425252     ~AP       FTR         30-NOV-01     FRT-NORTHEAST-PRC                ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425257     =VD       FTR         30-NOV-01     FRT-NORTHWEST-BAS    No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425256     =VP       FTR         30-NOV-01     FRT-NORTHWEST-PRC                ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425263     =ZD       FTR         30-NOV-01     FRT-OHIO-BAS         No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425262     =ZP       FTR         30-NOV-01     FRT-OHIO-PRC                     ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425261     ~CD       FTR         30-NOV-01     FRT-SOUTHCENT-BAS    No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425260     ~CP       FTR         30-NOV-01     FRT-SOUTHCENT-PRC                ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425255     ~BD       FTR         30-NOV-01     FRT-SOUTHEAST-BAS    No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425254     ~BP       FTR         30-NOV-01     FRT-SOUTHEAST-PRC                ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425338     ~OD       FTR         30-NOV-01     FRT-SPOT-BAS         No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425337     ~OP       FTR         30-NOV-01     FRT-SPOT-PRC         No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425247     ~NP       FTR         30-NOV-01     FRT-UCF-PRC                      ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425249     =WD       FTR         30-NOV-01     FRT-WEST-BAS         No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425248     =WP       FTR         30-NOV-01     FRT-WEST-PRC                     ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425265     @UP       WTI         30-NOV-01     FRT-WTI-PRC          No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425428     `QY       NG          30-NOV-01     NG-TMB-GDI           No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1425426     `QM       NG          30-NOV-01     NG-TMB-GDL           No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424104     )PD       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-11-BAS   No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424107     )PY       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-11-GDI   No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424106     )PM       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-11-GDL   No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424103     )PP       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-11-PRC   No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424064     )GD       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-2-BAS    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424067     )GY       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-2-GDI    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424066     )GM       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-2-GDL    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424063     )GP       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-2-PRC    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424069     )HD       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-3-BAS    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424072     )HY       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-3-GDI    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424071     )HM       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-3-GDL    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424068     )HP       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-3-PRC    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424074     )ID       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-4-BAS    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424077     )IY       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-4-GDI    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424076     )IM       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-4-GDL    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424073     )IP       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-4-PRC    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424079     )JD       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-5-BAS    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424082     )JY       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-5-GDI    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424081     )JM       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-5-GDL    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424078     )JP       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-5-PRC    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424084     )KD       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-6-BAS    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424087     )KY       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-6-GDI    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424086     )KM       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-6-GDL    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424083     )KP       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-6-PRC    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424089     )LD       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-7-BAS    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424092     )LY       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-7-GDI    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424091     )LM       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-7-GDL    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424088     )LP       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-7-PRC    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424094     )MD       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-8-BAS    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424097     )MY       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-8-GDI    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424096     )MM       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-8-GDL    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424093     )MP       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-8-PRC    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424099     )ND       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-9-BAS    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424102     )NY       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-9-GDI    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424101     )NM       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-9-GDL    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424098     )NP       NG          30-NOV-01     TRADE-TRACK-9-PRC    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1425602     W3P       H1          30-NOV-01     WEATHER-CMEH1-PRC                ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425697     W3P       H2          30-NOV-01     WEATHER-CMEH2-PRC                ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425577     W3P       NG          30-NOV-01     WEATHER-NG-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430932     IDP       G           03-DEC-01     FIN-TRAD-G-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430941     IDP       YE          03-DEC-01     FIN-TRAD-YE-PRC                  ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430921     IZP       BUND        03-DEC-01     FIN-TRD-BUND-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430935     IDP       BUND        03-DEC-01     FIN-TRD-BUND2-PRC                ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430912     IZP       CD          03-DEC-01     FIN-TRD-CD-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430908     IZP       ED          03-DEC-01     FIN-TRD-ED-2-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430927     IDP       ED          03-DEC-01     FIN-TRD-ED-3-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430911     IBP       ED          03-DEC-01     FIN-TRD-ED-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430936     IDP       ES          03-DEC-01     FIN-TRD-ES-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430922     IZP       ES          03-DEC-01     FIN-TRD-ES2-PRC      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430920     IZP       EURO        03-DEC-01     FIN-TRD-EURO-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430934     IDP       EURO        03-DEC-01     FIN-TRD-EURO2-PRC                ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430918     IZP       FF          03-DEC-01     FIN-TRD-FF-2-PRC     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430933     IDP       FF          03-DEC-01     FIN-TRD-FF-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430917     IZP       G           03-DEC-01     FIN-TRD-G-PRC                    ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430939     IDP       JGB         03-DEC-01     FIN-TRD-JGB-PRC                  ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430940     IZP       JGB         03-DEC-01     FIN-TRD-JGB2-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430930     IDP       L           03-DEC-01     FIN-TRD-L-PRC                    ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430915     IZP       L           03-DEC-01     FIN-TRD-L2-PRC                   ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430919     IZP       NG          03-DEC-01     FIN-TRD-NG-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430931     IDP       TN10        03-DEC-01     FIN-TRD-TN10-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430937     IDP       TN2         03-DEC-01     FIN-TRD-TN2-2-PRC                ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430925     IZP       TN2         03-DEC-01     FIN-TRD-TN2-PRC      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430929     IDP       TN5         03-DEC-01     FIN-TRD-TN5-PRC                  ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430924     IDP       UB30        03-DEC-01     FIN-TRD-UB302-PRC                ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430942     IZP       YE          03-DEC-01     FIN-TRD-YE-PRC                   ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430923     IZP       Z           03-DEC-01     FIN-TRD-Z-PRC        No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430913     IBP       EM          03-DEC-01     FINANCIAL-AFF-PRC    No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430909     IZP       EM          03-DEC-01     FINANCIAL-EM-PRC     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430906     IZP       UB30        03-DEC-01     FINANCIAL-PRC                    ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430928     IDP       EM          03-DEC-01     FINANCIAL-PROP-PRC   No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430916     IZP       TN10        03-DEC-01     FINANCIAL-TN10-PRC               ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430914     IZP       TN5         03-DEC-01     FINANCIAL-TN5-PRC                ACTIVE                                                                                                              
    999998     4YP       LB          03-DEC-01     LUMBER-PANEL-SP-PRC  No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
    999998     64P       LB          03-DEC-01     LUMBER-SPOT-PRC      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
    999998     *LP       SCRC        03-DEC-01     STEEL-MILL-XCR-PRC   No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1426645     U0P       .2GO        03-DEC-01     UK-.2GO-JV-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1427718     33P       BFX4        03-DEC-01     UK-COAL-BFX4-PRC     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1427710     WYP       HSNF        03-DEC-01     UK-COAL-BUNK-PRC     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1427724     36P       COAA        03-DEC-01     UK-COAL-COAA-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1427714     60P       COAA        03-DEC-01     UK-COAL-ECAP-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1427716     75P       COAA        03-DEC-01     UK-COAL-ECTL-PRC     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1427712     28P       COAA        03-DEC-01     UK-COAL-EOL-PRC                  ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1427707     WRP       COAA        03-DEC-01     UK-COAL-EURO-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1427709     WXP       COAA        03-DEC-01     UK-COAL-EUROII-PRC               ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1427727     *4P       COAA        03-DEC-01     UK-COAL-FIN-PB-PRC               ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1427725     &BP       COAA        03-DEC-01     UK-COAL-FIN-PRC                  ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1427726     *3P       COAA        03-DEC-01     UK-COAL-FN-OPT-PRC   No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1427713     36P       FRTI        03-DEC-01     UK-COAL-FRT-EOL-PRC              ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1427708     C!P       FRTI        03-DEC-01     UK-COAL-FRT-PRC                  ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1427720     1YP       FRTI        03-DEC-01     UK-COAL-FRT-TC-PRC               ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1427723     5DP       FRTI        03-DEC-01     UK-COAL-FRTI-PRC     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1427711     B*P       COAA        03-DEC-01     UK-COAL-GER-ECS-PRC              ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1427721     5DP       COAA        03-DEC-01     UK-COAL-MTM-F-PRC    No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1427722     6XP       COAA        03-DEC-01     UK-COAL-SA-PRC                   ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1426634     UTP       EN59        03-DEC-01     UK-EN590-FNCL-PRC    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426635     UUP       EN59        03-DEC-01     UK-EN590-P-EN59-PRC  No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426747     $VP       BRNT        03-DEC-01     UK-ESP-BRENT-PRC     No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426751     $WP       HO          03-DEC-01     UK-ESP-HO-PRC        No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426752     $SP       HL          03-DEC-01     UK-ESP-LDD97-PRC     No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426753     $QP       HUE         03-DEC-01     UK-ESP-UNL95-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1426755     [FP       HUE         03-DEC-01     UK-ESP-UNL97-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1426859     94P       ETEU        03-DEC-01     UK-ETHLYN-FIN-PRC                ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1426728     VRP       61NY        03-DEC-01     UK-FIN-1%-61NY-PRC   No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1426726     A{P       LSNF        03-DEC-01     UK-FIN-1%-SUB-PRC    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426724     A*P       BRNT        03-DEC-01     UK-FIN-BRNT-SUB-PRC  No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426720     WDP       DUBA        03-DEC-01     UK-FIN-DUBAI-PRC     No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426718     VQP       HSMF        03-DEC-01     UK-FIN-HSMF-PRC      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1426725     T4P       HSNF        03-DEC-01     UK-FIN-HSNF-PRC      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1426722     VRP       LSMF        03-DEC-01     UK-FIN-LSMF-PRC      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1426660     (EP       61GC        03-DEC-01     UK-FR-61GC-PRC       No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426659     (DP       61NY        03-DEC-01     UK-FR-61NY-PRC       No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426661     *ZP       63GC        03-DEC-01     UK-FR-63GC-PRC       No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426663     *VP       BRNT        03-DEC-01     UK-FR-BRNT-PRC       No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426665     *XP       GOIP        03-DEC-01     UK-FR-GOIP-PRC       No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426662     *YP       HSFS        03-DEC-01     UK-FR-HSFS-PRC       No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426655     (HP       HSMF        03-DEC-01     UK-FR-HSMF-PRC       No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426654     (GP       HSNC        03-DEC-01     UK-FR-HSNC-PRC       No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426653     (FP       HSNF        03-DEC-01     UK-FR-HSNF-PRC       No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426658     (CP       LSMF        03-DEC-01     UK-FR-LSMF-PRC       No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426657     (BP       LSNC        03-DEC-01     UK-FR-LSNC-PRC       No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426656     (AP       LSNF        03-DEC-01     UK-FR-LSNF-PRC       No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426664     *WP       WTI         03-DEC-01     UK-FR-WTI-PRC        No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426765     6BP       .2GO        03-DEC-01     UK-GARCIA-.2-TR-PRC  No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426762     6CP       BRNT        03-DEC-01     UK-GARCIA-BRENT-PRC  No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426764     6AP       EN59        03-DEC-01     UK-GARCIA-EN-TR-PRC  No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426761     5JP       HUE         03-DEC-01     UK-GARCIA-GAS-PRC    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426766     6DP       HO          03-DEC-01     UK-GARCIA-HO-PRC     No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426763     5ZP       GOIP        03-DEC-01     UK-GARCIA-IPE-PRC    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426767     6>P       HL          03-DEC-01     UK-GARCIA-LEAD-PRC   No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426644     U0P       GOIP        03-DEC-01     UK-GASOIL-JV-PRC     No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426885     Y5P       HUE         03-DEC-01     UK-GASOLINE-EUR-PRC  No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1426648     U0P       EN59        03-DEC-01     UK-GO-EN59-JV-PRC    No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1426632     3JP       GOIP        03-DEC-01     UK-GO-HT-.2GO-PRC    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426631     3HP       GOIP        03-DEC-01     UK-GO-HT-EN590-PRC   No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426606     $OP       GOIP        03-DEC-01     UK-GO-RK-KERO-PRC    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426637     UPP       .2GO        03-DEC-01     UK-GO.2-CIF-.2GO-PRC No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1426651     W#P       GOIP        03-DEC-01     UK-GOIP-.2GO-PRC     No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426649     W+P       GOIP        03-DEC-01     UK-GOIP-EN590-PRC    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426628     3EP       .2GO        03-DEC-01     UK-HT-.2FNCL-PRC     No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426630     3GP       .2GO        03-DEC-01     UK-HT-.2PHY-PRC      No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426625     3BP       EN59        03-DEC-01     UK-HT-590FNCL-PRC    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426626     3CP       EN59        03-DEC-01     UK-HT-590PHYS-PRC    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426624     3AP       BRNT        03-DEC-01     UK-HT-BRENT-PRC      No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426627     3DP       GOIP        03-DEC-01     UK-HT-GASOIL-PRC     No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426629     3FP       HO          03-DEC-01     UK-HT-HO-PRC         No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426643     U4P       KERS        03-DEC-01     UK-KERS-PRC          No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1426646     WCP       DUBA        03-DEC-01     UK-LITE-DUBAI-PRC    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426652     A+P       HUE         03-DEC-01     UK-LITE-HU-EURO-PRC  No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426647     V+P       HU          03-DEC-01     UK-LITE-HU-PRC       No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426873     UKI       MEUK        03-DEC-01     UK-METHANOL-IDX      No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426872     UKP       MEUK        03-DEC-01     UK-METHANOL-PRC      No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426875     VEI       MTUK        03-DEC-01     UK-MTBE-EURO-IDX     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1426874     VEP       MTUK        03-DEC-01     UK-MTBE-EURO-PRC     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1426877     VCI       PAUK        03-DEC-01     UK-PARA-EURO-IDX     No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426876     VCP       PAUK        03-DEC-01     UK-PARA-EURO-PRC     No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426888     *BP       BRNT        03-DEC-01     UK-PETCHEM-BRNT-PRC  No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1426886     -MP       WTI         03-DEC-01     UK-PETCHEM-OIL-PRC   No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426863     E[P       BEUK        03-DEC-01     UK-PL-BENZFIN-PRC    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426865     !DP       BRNT        03-DEC-01     UK-PL-BRNT-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1426862     E/P       LSNF        03-DEC-01     UK-PL-LSFO-PRC       No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426860     4CP       NAPE        03-DEC-01     UK-PL-NAP-PRC                    ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1426864     !CP       C3E         03-DEC-01     UK-PL-PROPANE-PRC    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426868     98P       PELD        03-DEC-01     UK-POLYETHY-LD-PRC   No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426861     1CP       PELL        03-DEC-01     UK-POLYETHY-LLD-PR               ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1426867     97P       PPEU        03-DEC-01     UK-POLYPROP-FIN-PRC  No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426866     95P       PREU        03-DEC-01     UK-PROPYLEN-FIN-PRC              ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1426672     !NP       HSNF        03-DEC-01     UK-RES-STORAGE-PRC               ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1426671     UCP       HSNF        03-DEC-01     UK-RESID3%-HSNF-PRC  No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1426593     $BP       BRNT        03-DEC-01     UK-RK-BRENT-PRC      No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426604     $MP       DUBA        03-DEC-01     UK-RK-DUBAI-PRC      No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426598     $GP       HO          03-DEC-01     UK-RK-HO-PRC         No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426602     $KP       KERE        03-DEC-01     UK-RK-KERO-EURO-PRC  No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426603     $LP       KERS        03-DEC-01     UK-RK-KERO-PRC       No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426599     $HP       WTI         03-DEC-01     UK-RK-OIL-PRC        No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426600     $IP       GOSG        03-DEC-01     UK-RK-SING-GO-PRC    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426640     UWP       GOSG        03-DEC-01     UK-SING-GO-PRC       No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426879     VDI       STUK        03-DEC-01     UK-STYR-EURO-IDX     No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426617     3~P       DUBA        03-DEC-01     UK-TOB-DUBAI-PRC     No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426612     3(P       HO          03-DEC-01     UK-TOB-HO-PRC        No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426621     Z!P       HO          03-DEC-01     UK-TOB-HO-SPRD-PRC   No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426622     ZZP       KERO        03-DEC-01     UK-TOB-US-JET-PRC    No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1426881     VBI       TOUK        03-DEC-01     UK-TOLU-EURO-IDX     No Position INACTIVE                                                                                                            
   1424511     E+P       WTI         04-DEC-01     BTX-WTI-HEDGE-PRC    No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1425584     Z=I       HO          04-DEC-01     DABHOL-HO-AFF-IDX    No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429207     *KP       SHRC        04-DEC-01     EIM-EU-STEEL-PRC     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1424852     WMP       61NY        04-DEC-01     OIL-CAND-EGSC-PRC                ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1424866     DJP       61NY        04-DEC-01     RESID-EGSC-CAN-PRC   No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429966     1TP       WTI         04-DEC-01     SE-PREPAY-WTI-PRC                ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430053     BQP       TOLU        04-DEC-01     SGO-TOLUENE-PRC      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430097     A@P       KERS        04-DEC-01     SGP-AUST-JET-PRC     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430098     61P       WTI         04-DEC-01     SGP-AUST-WTI-PRC     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430056     K2P       BENZ        04-DEC-01     SGP-BENZENE-PRC      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430091     KFP       BRNT        04-DEC-01     SGP-BRENT-PRC                    ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430100     KFP       BRN         04-DEC-01     SGP-BRN-PRC          No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430117     90P       GOSG        04-DEC-01     SGP-CR-GOSG-PRC      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430118     91P       HO          04-DEC-01     SGP-CR-HO-PRC        No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430094     8LP       GOIP        04-DEC-01     SGP-CRD-GOIP-PRC     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430095     8KP       GOSG        04-DEC-01     SGP-CRD-GOSG-P       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430096     8MP       HO          04-DEC-01     SGP-CRD-HO-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430101     ?6P       KERS        04-DEC-01     SGP-CRD-KERO-PRC     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430123     92P       BRN         04-DEC-01     SGP-DIST-BRN-PRC     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430119     92P       BRNT        04-DEC-01     SGP-DIST-BRNT-PRC    No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430115     8JP       DUBA        04-DEC-01     SGP-DIST-DUBA-P      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430116     8IP       WTI         04-DEC-01     SGP-DIST-WTI-P       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430103     KYP       DUBA        04-DEC-01     SGP-DUB-PRC                      ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430092     KLP       DUBA        04-DEC-01     SGP-DUBAI-PRC                    ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430107     8DP       BRNT        04-DEC-01     SGP-FGH-BRNT-P                   ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430106     86P       GOIP        04-DEC-01     SGP-FGH-GOIP-P       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430104     8CP       GOSG        04-DEC-01     SGP-FGH-GOSG-P       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430109     73P       HO          04-DEC-01     SGP-FGH-HO-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430110     8AP       HU          04-DEC-01     SGP-FGH-HU-P         No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430105     8BP       TAPI        04-DEC-01     SGP-FGH-TAPIS-P      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430108     8EP       WTI         04-DEC-01     SGP-FGH-WTI-P                    ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430124     #SP       FRT         04-DEC-01     SGP-FREIGHT-PRC                  ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430076     KNI       GOSG        04-DEC-01     SGP-GASOIL-ARB-IDX   No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430063     KNP       GOSG        04-DEC-01     SGP-GASOIL-ARB-PRC   No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430071     K1P       GOSG        04-DEC-01     SGP-GASOIL-ST-PRC    No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430120     KBI       GOSG        04-DEC-01     SGP-GO-IDX           No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430111     KBP       GOSG        04-DEC-01     SGP-GO-PRC                       ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430061     KJI       GOAG        04-DEC-01     SGP-GOAG-IDX                     ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430062     KJP       GOAG        04-DEC-01     SGP-GOAG-PRC         No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430112     KCP       GOIP        04-DEC-01     SGP-GOIP-PRC                     ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430099     KGP       HU          04-DEC-01     SGP-HU-NYMEX-PRC     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430121     KDP       KERE        04-DEC-01     SGP-KERE-PRC         No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430122     KDI       KERS        04-DEC-01     SGP-KERS-IDX         No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430113     KDP       KERS        04-DEC-01     SGP-KERS-PRC                     ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430059     KKP       NAPS        04-DEC-01     SGP-NAPHTHA-PRC      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430055     K3P       PARA        04-DEC-01     SGP-PARAXYLENE-PRC   No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430085     8FP       BRN         04-DEC-01     SGP-RESID-BRN-P      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430081     8FP       BRNT        04-DEC-01     SGP-RESID-BRNT-P     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430082     8GP       DUBA        04-DEC-01     SGP-RESID-DUBA-P     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430084     =LP       GOSG        04-DEC-01     SGP-RESID-GOSG-PRC   No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430080     8HP       WTI         04-DEC-01     SGP-RESID-WTI-P      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430079     KEP       HSFS        04-DEC-01     SGP-RESID3%-EUR-PRC              ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430052     BRP       STYR        04-DEC-01     SGP-STYRENE-PRC      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430093     KMP       TAPI        04-DEC-01     SGP-TAPIS-PRC        No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430070     8NP       HO          04-DEC-01     SGP-US-ARB-HO-PRC    No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430054     K0P       XYLE        04-DEC-01     SGP-XYLENE-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430114     KIP       HO          04-DEC-01     SGPHO-PRC            No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430102     F@P       COND        04-DEC-01     SING-COND-PRC        No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430057     QTI       MTBE        04-DEC-01     SING-MTBE-IDX        No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430058     QTP       MTBE        04-DEC-01     SING-MTBE-PRC        No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430090     HAP       WTI         04-DEC-01     SING-OIL-PRICE-PRC   No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429208     @XP       SCRC        04-DEC-01     STEEL-CR-EUR-PRC     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429206     @YP       SHRC        04-DEC-01     STEEL-HR-EUR-PRC     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
    999998     +5P       SHRC        04-DEC-01     STEEL-XL-DUF-HR-PRC  No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430088     ?RP       DUBA        04-DEC-01     TOKYO-DUBAI-PRC                  ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430086     [IP       THU         04-DEC-01     TOKYO-HU-PRC         No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430087     [JP       TKER        04-DEC-01     TOKYO-KERO-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430089     ?7P       C3E         04-DEC-01     TOKYO-PROPANE-PRC    No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1428866     VAI       BEUK        04-DEC-01     UK-BENZ-EURO-IDX                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1428865     VAP       BEUK        04-DEC-01     UK-BENZ-EURO-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1428869     24P       BEUK        04-DEC-01     UK-BENZ-FIN-PRC                  ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1428872     24P       BENZ        04-DEC-01     UK-BENZ-FIN2-PRC     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430013     UFP       BRNT        04-DEC-01     UK-BRENT-PRICE-PRC               ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430037     V2P       C2GC        04-DEC-01     UK-C2-US             No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430032     V7P       C3E         04-DEC-01     UK-C3-EURO                       ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430036     V7I       C3E         04-DEC-01     UK-C3-EURO-IDX                   ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430044     B!P       C3E         04-DEC-01     UK-C3-EURO-LT-PRC                ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430033     V1P       C3GC        04-DEC-01     UK-C3-US                         ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430051     ?UP       C3GC        04-DEC-01     UK-C3-US-LT-P        No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429997     T<P       BRCM        04-DEC-01     UK-CD-BRCM-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429996     T<P       BRN         04-DEC-01     UK-CD-BRN-PRC        No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429989     T<P       BRNT        04-DEC-01     UK-CD-BRNT-PRC                   ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429990     T-P       BRNT        04-DEC-01     UK-CD-BRNTEOL-PRC    No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429991     T>P       BRNT        04-DEC-01     UK-CD-BRNTOPT-PRC    No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429992     T/P       BRNT        04-DEC-01     UK-CD-BRNTOTC-PRC    No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429998     T!P       CLCM        04-DEC-01     UK-CD-CLCM-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429995     T#P       BRNT        04-DEC-01     UK-CD-PROV-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429993     T!P       WTI         04-DEC-01     UK-CD-WTI-PRC                    ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429994     T@P       WTI         04-DEC-01     UK-CD-WTIOPT-PRC     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429985     WTP       BRCM        04-DEC-01     UK-CRD-BRCM-PRC                  ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429987     WTP       BRN         04-DEC-01     UK-CRD-BRN-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429981     WTP       BRNT        04-DEC-01     UK-CRD-BRNT-PRC                  ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429984     A#P       BRNT        04-DEC-01     UK-CRD-BRNTOPT-PRC   No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429986     WUP       CLCM        04-DEC-01     UK-CRD-CLCM-PRC                  ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429988     ?EP       DUBA        04-DEC-01     UK-CRD-DUBA-PRC      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429983     WVP       BRNT        04-DEC-01     UK-CRD-PHY-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429982     WUP       WTI         04-DEC-01     UK-CRD-WTI-PRC                   ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430001     [OP       BRN         04-DEC-01     UK-CRD2-BRN-PRC      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430000     [OP       BRNT        04-DEC-01     UK-CRD2-BRNT-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429999     [NP       WTI         04-DEC-01     UK-CRD2-WTI-PRC      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430005     +ZP       BRN         04-DEC-01     UK-CRD3-BRN-NMX-PRC  No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430006     +1P       BRNT        04-DEC-01     UK-CRD3-BRNT-PH-PRC  No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430002     +WP       BRNT        04-DEC-01     UK-CRD3-BRNT-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430004     +YP       DUBA        04-DEC-01     UK-CRD3-DUBAI-PRC                ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430003     +XP       WTI         04-DEC-01     UK-CRD3-WTI-PRC                  ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429975     $UP       EN59        04-DEC-01     UK-ESP-EN590-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429976     $TP       .2GO        04-DEC-01     UK-ESP-GASOIL.2-PRC              ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429977     $XP       GOIP        04-DEC-01     UK-ESP-GOIP-PRC                  ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429979     $RP       HUE         04-DEC-01     UK-ESP-UNL98-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430136     BAP       .2GO        04-DEC-01     UK-FIN-.2GO-PRC      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430139     VRP       LSMC        04-DEC-01     UK-FIN-1%-LSMC-PRC   No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430127     VRP       LSNF        04-DEC-01     UK-FIN-1%-PRC                    ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430128     VQP       HSNF        04-DEC-01     UK-FIN-3.5%-PRC                  ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430129     VPP       BRNT        04-DEC-01     UK-FIN-BRNT-PRC                  ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430138     VSP       HSNF        04-DEC-01     UK-FIN-ET-HSNF-PRC   No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430132     VTP       GOIP        04-DEC-01     UK-FIN-GASOIL-PRC    No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430131     VQP       HSNC        04-DEC-01     UK-FIN-HSNC-PRC                  ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430135     VRP       LSNC        04-DEC-01     UK-FIN-LSNC-PRC      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430134     U%P       HSFS        04-DEC-01     UK-FIN-SING-PRC                  ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430130     VOP       WTI         04-DEC-01     UK-FIN-WTI-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429967     5MP       HSNF        04-DEC-01     UK-FR-HSFO-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429973     6EP       FRUK        04-DEC-01     UK-FR-VS1-PRC        No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429972     6FP       FRUK        04-DEC-01     UK-FR-VS2-PRC        No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429971     6GP       FRUK        04-DEC-01     UK-FR-VS3-PRC        No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429970     6HP       FRUK        04-DEC-01     UK-FR-VS4-PRC        No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429969     (ZP       FRUK        04-DEC-01     UK-FR-VS5-PRC        No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429968     C*P       FRT         04-DEC-01     UK-FREIGHT-PRC                   ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430014     UJP       GOIP        04-DEC-01     UK-GASOIL-PRC                    ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429933     $PP       GOIP        04-DEC-01     UK-GO-RK-.2GO-PRC                ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429932     $NP       GOIP        04-DEC-01     UK-GO-RK-EN590-PRC               ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429944     3?P       GOIP        04-DEC-01     UK-GO-TOB-.2GO-PRC               ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1429942     3P       GOIP        04-DEC-01     UK-GO-TOB-EN590-PRC              ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1429943     3!P       GOIP        04-DEC-01     UK-GO-TOB-KERO-PRC               ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1429949     UXP       .2GO        04-DEC-01     UK-GO.2-PHY-.2GO-PRC             ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1429952     W}P       GOIP        04-DEC-01     UK-GOIP-KERO-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1429947     UVP       HO          04-DEC-01     UK-HO-PRC            No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430022     -XP       HUE         04-DEC-01     UK-HU-EURO-FIN-PRC               ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430018     6?P       HL          04-DEC-01     UK-HU-EURO-LD-PRC    No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430011     U1P       HUE         04-DEC-01     UK-HU-EURO-PRC                   ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430015     1WP       KERE        04-DEC-01     UK-HU-KERO-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430021     !OP       MTUK        04-DEC-01     UK-HU-MTBE-DUG-PRC   No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430016     6JP       MTUK        04-DEC-01     UK-HU-MTBE-PRC                   ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430017     2JP       NAPE        04-DEC-01     UK-HU-NAPE-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430020     2KP       NAPS        04-DEC-01     UK-HU-NAPS-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430012     UEP       HU          04-DEC-01     UK-HU-PRC            No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430025     :CP       BRNT        04-DEC-01     UK-HU2-BRENT-PRC     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430030     :HP       HL          04-DEC-01     UK-HU2-EURO-LD-PRC   No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430023     :AP       HUE         04-DEC-01     UK-HU2-EURO-PRC                  ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430026     :DP       GOIP        04-DEC-01     UK-HU2-GASOIL-PRC    No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430027     :EP       KERE        04-DEC-01     UK-HU2-KERO-PRC      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430028     :FP       MTUK        04-DEC-01     UK-HU2-MTBE-PRC      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430029     :GP       NAPE        04-DEC-01     UK-HU2-NAPE-PRC      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430031     :IP       WTI         04-DEC-01     UK-HU2-OIL-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430024     :BP       HU          04-DEC-01     UK-HU2-PRC           No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430060     WEP       BRNT        04-DEC-01     UK-JV-ARB-BRNT-PRC   No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430067     WEP       DUBA        04-DEC-01     UK-JV-ARB-DUBA-PRC   No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430073     K6P       GOIP        04-DEC-01     UK-JV-ARB-GOIP-PRC   No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430064     WQP       GOIP        04-DEC-01     UK-JV-ARB-GOIP2-PRC  No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430066     WOP       GOSG        04-DEC-01     UK-JV-ARB-GOSG-PRC   No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430069     K&P       HO          04-DEC-01     UK-JV-ARB-HO-PRC     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430077     &MP       HSFS        04-DEC-01     UK-JV-ARB-HSFS-PRC               ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430078     &LP       HSNF        04-DEC-01     UK-JV-ARB-HSNF-PRC               ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430068     K6P       KERS        04-DEC-01     UK-JV-ARB-JET-PRC    No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430072     K6P       KERE        04-DEC-01     UK-JV-ARB-KERE-PRC   No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430074     K6P       KERO        04-DEC-01     UK-JV-ARB-KERO-PRC   No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1429950     U2P       KERE        04-DEC-01     UK-KERO-EURO-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1429951     U4P       KERO        04-DEC-01     UK-KERO-PRC          No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1429945     VGP       BRNT        04-DEC-01     UK-LITE-BRENT-PRC                ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1429946     VHP       GOIP        04-DEC-01     UK-LITE-GASOIL-PRC               ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1429948     VIP       WTI         04-DEC-01     UK-LITE-OIL-PRC      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430047     J@P       NAPE        04-DEC-01     UK-NAP-LT-PRC                    ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430039     UDP       NAPE        04-DEC-01     UK-NAPTHA-EURO-PRC               ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430034     V8P       NC4E        04-DEC-01     UK-NC4-EURO          No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430042     V8I       NC4E        04-DEC-01     UK-NC4-EURO-IDX                  ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430045     B#P       NC4E        04-DEC-01     UK-NC4-EURO-LT-PRC   No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430035     V3P       NC4         04-DEC-01     UK-NC4-US            No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430038     V5P       BRNT        04-DEC-01     UK-NGL-BRENT                     ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430046     J$P       BRNT        04-DEC-01     UK-NGL-BRNT-LT-PRC               ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430050     JP       HUE         04-DEC-01     UK-NGL-GAS-LT-PRC    No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              
   1430043     VP       HUE         04-DEC-01     UK-NGL-GAS-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430040     V9P       NG          04-DEC-01     UK-NGL-NG            No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430048     J%P       NG          04-DEC-01     UK-NGL-NG-LT-PRC     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430041     V4P       WTI         04-DEC-01     UK-NGL-WTI           No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430049     J#P       WTI         04-DEC-01     UK-NGL-WTI-LT-PRC    No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430019     UGP       WTI         04-DEC-01     UK-OIL-PRICE-PRC     No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1428871     ZYP       NAPE        04-DEC-01     UK-PC-PETCHEM-E-PRC              ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430133     VWP       LSNF        04-DEC-01     UK-RHEIN-FO-PRC      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430137     32P       GOIP        04-DEC-01     UK-RHEIN-GASOIL-PRC  No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1429930     $FP       .2GO        04-DEC-01     UK-RK-.2FNCL-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1429931     $JP       .2GO        04-DEC-01     UK-RK-.2PHY-PRC                  ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1429927     $CP       EN59        04-DEC-01     UK-RK-590-FNCL-PRC               ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1429928     $DP       EN59        04-DEC-01     UK-RK-590-PHYS-PRC               ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1429929     $EP       GOIP        04-DEC-01     UK-RK-GASOIL-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1429974     ?QP       FRT         04-DEC-01     UK-SEAFRT-FIN-PRC    No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430065     WAP       HSNF        04-DEC-01     UK-SIN-FOPHY-AR-PRC              ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430075     U&P       HSFS        04-DEC-01     UK-SING-FO-ARB-PRC               ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430083     WBP       HSNF        04-DEC-01     UK-SING-FO-HSNF-PRC              ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1428867     VDP       STUK        04-DEC-01     UK-STYR-EURO-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1429937     3#P       .2GO        04-DEC-01     UK-TOB-.2FNCL-PRC                ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1429935     3:P       EN59        04-DEC-01     UK-TOB-590-FNCL-PRC              ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1429934     3;P       BRNT        04-DEC-01     UK-TOB-BRENT-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1429936     3+P       GOIP        04-DEC-01     UK-TOB-GASOIL-PRC                ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1429940     3&P       KERE        04-DEC-01     UK-TOB-KERO-ER-PRC               ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1429941     3@P       KERS        04-DEC-01     UK-TOB-KERO-PRC                  ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1429938     3)P       WTI         04-DEC-01     UK-TOB-OIL-PRC       No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1429939     3*P       GOSG        04-DEC-01     UK-TOB-SING-GO-PRC               ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1428868     VBP       TOUK        04-DEC-01     UK-TOLU-EURO-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1428870     71P       MXUK        04-DEC-01     UK-XYLENE-EURO-PRC               ACTIVE                                                                                                              ? ?Houston Excel Spreadsheets?BW-DRAM-PRC          	       30-NOV-01             ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?BWASIIPT-PRC         	       30-NOV-01             ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?BWASILHT-PRC         	       30-NOV-01             ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?BWASILLT-PRC         	       30-NOV-01             ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?CLEAN-ERMS-XL-PRC    	       04-DEC-01 No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?COAL-OPTI-XL-PRC     	       30-NOV-01             ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?CR-AG-EES-RG-XL-PRC          30-NOV-01             ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?DBL-XL-TRIGGER-PRC   	       30-NOV-01             ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?DUB-EESEAM-XL-BAS    	       30-NOV-01 No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?DUB-EESEAM-XL-PRC    	       30-NOV-01 No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?DUB-ERMS-XL-BAS      	       30-NOV-01 Excluded Bo ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?DUB-ERMS-XL-PRC      	       30-NOV-01 Excluded Bo ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?DUB-INT-PHY          	       30-NOV-01 Excluded Bo ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?DUB-OPT-BAS          	       30-NOV-01 Excluded Bo ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?DUB-OPT-PRC          	       30-NOV-01 Excluded Bo ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?E-STORAGE-ACC-PRC    	       30-NOV-01             ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?EBS-ADV-PRC          	       30-NOV-01             ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?EBS-DRAM-PRC         	       30-NOV-01 No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?ERAC-ERMS-XL-PRC     	       04-DEC-01             ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?FRT-EXOTIC-PRC       	       30-NOV-01             ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?HFO-ERMS-XL-PRC      	       04-DEC-01 No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?LUMBER-PANEL-SP-PRC  	       03-DEC-01             ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?LUMBER-SPOT-PRC      	       03-DEC-01             ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?OPT-ERMS-XL-PRC      	       04-DEC-01             ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?PROD-ERMS-XL-PRC     	       04-DEC-01             ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?RLL-ERMS-XL-PRC      	       04-DEC-01 No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?STEEL-MILL-XCR-PRC   	       30-NOV-01 No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?STEEL-XL-DUF-HR-PRC  	       04-DEC-01             ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?WEATHER-EUROPE-PRC   	       30-NOV-01             ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ?WEATHER-NA-PRC       	       30-NOV-01 Excluded Bo ACTIVE                                                                                                                                               ? ? ?Credit Trading                 28-NOV-01                                                                                                                                                                ?EES-A/R                        29-NOV-01                                                                                                                                                                ?Europower                      28-NOV-01 AUSTRIA-CS                                                                                                                                                     ?Europower                      28-NOV-01 AUSTRIA-EO                                                                                                                                                     ?Europower                      28-NOV-01 AUSTRIA-TR                                                                                                                                                     ?Europower                      28-NOV-01 BILATTR-MG                                                                                                                                                     ?Europower                      28-NOV-01 BILATTS-MG                                                                                                                                                     ?Europower                      28-NOV-01 COAL-TR                                                                                                                                                        ?Europower                      28-NOV-01 DENMARK-EO                                                                                                                                                     ?Europower                      28-NOV-01 DUTCH-CS                                                                                                                                                       ?Europower                      28-NOV-01 FRANCE-CS                                                                                                                                                      ?Europower                      28-NOV-01 FRANCE-TR                                                                                                                                                      ?Europower                      28-NOV-01 GERMAN-CS                                                                                                                                                      ?Europower                      28-NOV-01 GERMAN-EO                                                                                                                                                      ?Europower                      28-NOV-01 GERMAN-TR                                                                                                                                                      ?Europower                      28-NOV-01 GREENBK                                                                                                                                                        ?Europower                      28-NOV-01 GTERMEEXTL                                                                                                                                                     ?Europower                      28-NOV-01 ITALY-CS                                                                                                                                                       ?Europower                      28-NOV-01 OPTIONS-EO                                                                                                                                                     ?Europower                      28-NOV-01 OTGS                                                                                                                                                           ?Europower                      28-NOV-01 POOLMGT-CS                                                                                                                                                     ?Europower                      28-NOV-01 SPAIN-CS                                                                                                                                                       ?Europower                      28-NOV-01 SPNDA                                                                                                                                                          ?Europower                      28-NOV-01 STROPT-ST                                                                                                                                                      ?Europower                      28-NOV-01 SWISS-CS                                                                                                                                                       ?Europower                      28-NOV-01 SWISS-EO                                                                                                                                                       ?Europower                      28-NOV-01 SWISS-TR                                                                                                                                                       ?Excel Spreadsheets-London      28-NOV-01 E1SB1                                                                                                                                                          ?Excel Spreadsheets-London      28-NOV-01 E2XX1                                                                                                                                                          ?Excel Spreadsheets-London      28-NOV-01 UKGASGSA1                                                                                                                                                      ?Excel Spreadsheets-London      28-NOV-01 UKGASGSA4                                                                                                                                                      ?Houston Bandwidth Trading MTM  30-NOV-01 BW-BWTBENCH-PRC                                                                                                                                                ?Houston Bandwidth Trading MTM  30-NOV-01 BW-BWTNE-PRC                                                                                                                                                   ?Houston Bandwidth Trading MTM  30-NOV-01 BW-BWTNW-PRC                                                                                                                                                   ?Houston Bandwidth Trading MTM  30-NOV-01 BW-BWTSE-PRC                                                                                                                                                   ?Houston Bandwidth Trading MTM  30-NOV-01 BW-BWTSW-PRC                                                                                                                                                   ?Houston Bandwidth Trading MTM  30-NOV-01 BW-LLOOPEAST-PRC                                                                                                                                               ?Houston Bandwidth Trading MTM  30-NOV-01 BW-LLOOPNW-ACC-PRC                                                                                                                                             ?Houston Bandwidth Trading MTM  30-NOV-01 BW-LLOOPNW-PRC                                                                                                                                                 ?Houston Bandwidth Trading MTM  30-NOV-01 BW-LLOOPSW-ACC-PRC                                                                                                                                             ?Houston Bandwidth Trading MTM  30-NOV-01 BW-LLOOPSW-PRC                                                                                                                                                 ?Houston Bandwidth Trading MTM  30-NOV-01 BW-TRANSIT-MTM-PRC                                                                                                                                             ?Houston Bandwidth Trading MTM  30-NOV-01 BW-TRANSPORT-MTM-PRC                                                                                                                                           ?Houston Bandwidth Trading MTM  30-NOV-01 BW-TRANSPRT-ACC-PRC                                                                                                                                            ?Infinity                       30-NOV-01                                                                                                                                                                ?Lisa-Lumber                    30-NOV-01                                                                                                                                                                ?Nordic Power MTM               04-DEC-01 ECT NORDIC POWER BOO                                                                                                                                           ?SAP-Houston                    04-DEC-01                                                                                                                                                                ?UK Gas                         28-NOV-01 CONTINENTAL GAS (REP                                                                                                                                           ?UK Gas                         28-NOV-01 EASTERN 1 / SUTTON B                                                                                                                                           ?UK Gas                         28-NOV-01 EASTERN 2                                                                                                                                                      ?UK Gas                         28-NOV-01 EES BOOK                                                                                                                                                       ?UK Gas                         28-NOV-01 GB                                                                                                                                                             ?UK Gas                         28-NOV-01 GB J-BLOCK                                                                                                                                                     ?UK Gas                         28-NOV-01 GB_OPTBOOK                                                                                                                                                     ?UK Gas                         28-NOV-01 UK GAS INTRA                                                                                                                                                   ?UK Power MTM                   28-NOV-01 UKCASH                                                                                                                                                         ?UK Power MTM                   28-NOV-01 UKTERM                                                                                                                                                         ?UK-EBS                         27-NOV-01 EBS-BWT-PRC                                                                                                                                                    ?Weather - Houston              30-NOV-01                                                                                                                                                                ? ?Loaded Canada Books?   Post id   Port_cd   Commodity    Effective_dt   Book id              Remarks     Status?   -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------?   1430734     \WP       NGGJ        05-DEC-01     FT-CAND-WEST-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430735     \WI       NGGJ        05-DEC-01     FT-CAND-WEST-IDX                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430736     CAM       NG          05-DEC-01     INTRA-CAND-BC-PHY                ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430737     CAP       NG          05-DEC-01     INTRA-CAND-BC-PRC                ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430738     GJM       NG          05-DEC-01     INTRA-CAND-BC-GD-GDL No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430739     C4I       NGGJ        05-DEC-01     FT-CAND-EGSC-EA-IDX              ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430749     CGM       NG          05-DEC-01     FT-CAND-OP-GD-GDL                ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430751     G8P       NGGJ        05-DEC-01     FT-CAND-EGSC-C-PRC   No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430799     AKP       NGGJ        05-DEC-01     FT-CAND-PWR-PRC      No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430805     6*P       NGGJ        05-DEC-01     FT-CAND-DIRECT-PRC               ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430807     6*I       NGGJ        05-DEC-01     FT-CAND-DIRECT-IDX               ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430809     [ZM       NG          05-DEC-01     FT-CAND-DIR-GD-GDL               ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430815     ?AP       NGGJ        05-DEC-01     FT-CAND-DIR-ONT-PRC              ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430817     ?AI       NGGJ        05-DEC-01     FT-CAND-DIR-ONT-IDX              ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430821     [KP       NGGJ        05-DEC-01     FT-CAND-EGSC-ED-PRC  No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430823     [KI       NGGJ        05-DEC-01     FT-CAND-EGSC-ED-IDX  No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?    999998     !UP       NG          05-DEC-01     FT-CAND-ROLLOFF-PRC  No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430576     C4P       NGGJ        05-DEC-01     FT-CAND-EGSC-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430580     C4I       NGGJ        05-DEC-01     FT-CAND-EGSC-IDX                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430582     G7M       NG          05-DEC-01     FT-CAND-AB-GDL-GDL               ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430584     C4P       NGGJ        05-DEC-01     FT-CAND-EGSC-BC-PRC              ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430606     C4I       NGGJ        05-DEC-01     FT-CAND-EGSC-BC-IDX              ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430609     GWM       NG          05-DEC-01     FT-CAND-BC-GD-GDL    No Position ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430612     8/P       NGGJ        05-DEC-01     FT-CAND-MT-PRC                   ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430614     9/M       NG          05-DEC-01     FT-CAND-MT-GD-GDL                ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430616     P7P       NGGJ        05-DEC-01     FT-CAND-ERMS-PRC                 ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430618     CDP       NGGJ        05-DEC-01     FT-CAND-EGSC-OPT-PRC             ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430620     CDI       NGGJ        05-DEC-01     FT-CAND-EGSC-OPT-IDX             ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430731     CAM       NG          05-DEC-01     INTRA-CAND-WEST-PHY              ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430732     CAP       NG          05-DEC-01     INTRA-CAND-WEST-PRC              ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430733     GJM       NG          05-DEC-01     INTRA-CAND-WE-GD-GDL             ACTIVE                                                                                                              ? ?Deleted Canada Books?   POST_ID  P B B  COMM       EFFECTIVE  REGION_CD   BOOK_ID          DATA_BASE_ID  STATUS?   ---------- - - - ---- --------- - --------------- --------------------------------------?    999998   (QD   COAL       05-DEC-01    DESK     COAL-SYN-XL-BAS      ERMS       ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430805   6*D   NGGJ       05-DEC-01    DESK     FT-CAND-DIRECT-BAS   CANADA     ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430612   8/D   NGGJ       05-DEC-01    CANADA   FT-CAND-MT-BAS       CANADA     ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430815   ?AD   NGGJ       05-DEC-01    DESK     FT-CAND-DIR-ONT-BAS  CANADA     ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430799   AKD   NGGJ       05-DEC-01    DESK     FT-CAND-PWR-BAS      CANADA     ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430811   C&D   NGGJ       05-DEC-01    DESK     FT-DIR-AGENCY-BAS    CANADA     ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430584   C4D   NG         05-DEC-01    CANADA   FT-CAND-EGSC-BC-BAS  CANADA     ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430576   C4D   NGGJ       05-DEC-01    DESK     FT-CAND-EGSC-BAS     CANADA     ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430732   CAD   NG         05-DEC-01    CDWEST   INTRA-CAND-WEST-BAS  CANADA     ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430737   CAD   NG         05-DEC-01    CDBC     INTRA-CAND-BC-BAS    CANADA     ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430618   CDD   NGGJ       05-DEC-01    DESK     FT-CAND-EGSC-OPT-BAS CANADA     ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430751   G8D   NGGJ       05-DEC-01    DESK     FT-CAND-EGSC-C-BAS   CANADA     ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430616   P7D   NGGJ       05-DEC-01    DESK     FT-CAND-ERMS-BAS     CANADA     ACTIVE                                                                                                              ?   1430821   [KD   NGGJ       05-DEC-01    DESK     FT-CAND-EGSC-ED-BAS  CANADA     ACTIVE                                                                                                              ? ?EnPower Houston? ?Today 06/Dec/01 Post Ids count is         21 ?    Post_id Portfolio_cd  Effective_dt  Remarks    ?---------------------------------------------------?     14947     EAP       05-DEC-01                                                                                                                                                                      ?     14948     ECP       05-DEC-01                                                                                                                                                                      ?     14949     ECP       05-DEC-01                                                                                                                                                                      ?     14950     EAP       05-DEC-01                                                                                                                                                                      ?     14964     EEP       05-DEC-01                                                                                                                                                                      ?     14965     EEP       05-DEC-01                                                                                                                                                                      ?     14966     EEP       05-DEC-01     No Position                                                                                                                                                      ?     14967     EEP       05-DEC-01                                                                                                                                                                      ?     14968     EEP       05-DEC-01                                                                                                                                                                      ?     14969     EEP       05-DEC-01                                                                                                                                                                      ?     14970     EEP       05-DEC-01                                                                                                                                                                      ?     14971     EWP       05-DEC-01                                                                                                                                                                      ?     14972     EWP       05-DEC-01                                                                                                                                                                      ?     14973     EWP       05-DEC-01                                                                                                                                                                      ?     14976     EWP       05-DEC-01                                                                                                                                                                      ?     14977     EWP       05-DEC-01                                                                                                                                                                      ?     14978     EFP       05-DEC-01     No Position                                                                                                                                                      ?     14979     EAP       05-DEC-01                                                                                                                                                                      ?     14980     EAP       05-DEC-01     No Position                                                                                                                                                      ?     14981     EAP       05-DEC-01     No Position                                                                                                                                                      ?     14982     EGP       05-DEC-01     No Position                                                                                                                                                      ? ?     POST_ID   BOOK_ID                  EFFECTIVE_DT  PORTFOLIO    DATABASE_ID   STATUS?     -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------?        -1     EPMI-ECCORIGIN-PRC       05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?        -1     EPMI-ECTCOA-PRC          05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?        -1     EPMI-EESI-E-RTLG-PRC     05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?        -1     EPMI-EESI-E-RTLG-PRC     05-DEC-01     EES-POWER       POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?        -1     EPMI-EESI-OPTION-PRC     05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?        -1     EPMI-EESI-OPTION-PRC     05-DEC-01     EES-POWER       POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?        -1     EPMI-HRLY-NE-PRC         04-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      INACTIVE                                                                                                               ?        -1     EPMI-HRLY-PJM-PRC        04-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      INACTIVE                                                                                                               ?        -1     EPMI-HRLY-SE-PRC         04-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      INACTIVE                                                                                                               ?        -1     EPMI-ST-WBOM-PRC         05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?        -1     EPMI-ST-WHOURLY-PRC      05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14861     EES-BOOKS-ENPOWER        30-NOV-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14861     EES-BOOKS-ENPOWER        30-NOV-01     EES-POWER       POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14863     EES-CANADA-PRC           30-NOV-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14863     EES-CANADA-PRC           30-NOV-01     EES-POWER       POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14948     EPMI-HEDGECDN-PRC        05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14949     EPMI-ALBERT-HRLY-PRC     05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14949     EPMI-ALTAPWROPT-PRC      05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14949     EPMI-ECPC-PRC            05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14949     EPMI-STALBERTA-PRC       05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14949     EPMI-SUNDANCE3-PRC       05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14949     EPMI-SUNDANCE4-PRC       05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14964     EPMI-LT-NEMGMT-PRC       05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14964     EPMI-LT-NENG-PRC         05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14964     EPMI-LT-NY-PRC           05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14964     EPMI-ST-NENG-PRC         05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14964     EPMI-ST-NY-PRC           05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14965     EPMI-HRLY-NENG-PRC       05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14965     EPMI-HRLY-NY-PRC         05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14965     EPMI-LT-PJM-PRC          05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14965     EPMI-NE-PHYS-PRC         05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14965     EPMI-ST-PJM-OFF-PRC      05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14965     EPMI-ST-PJM-PRC          05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14966     EPMI-NE-TRANS-PRC        05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14967     EPMI-HRLY-MW-PRC         05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14967     EPMI-MIDWEST-HR-PRC      05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14967     EPMI-MIDWEST-PRC         05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14967     EPMI-ST-ECAR-PRC         05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14967     EPMI-ST-MAPP-PRC         05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14968     EPMI-HRLY-SE-MG-PRC      05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14968     EPMI-LT-SERC-PRC         05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14968     EPMI-LT-SPP-PRC          05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14968     EPMI-SOUTHEAST-PRC       05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14968     EPMI-ST-SERC-PRC         05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14969     EPMI-ERCOT-ANLY-PRC      05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14969     EPMI-ERCOT-ASST-PRC      05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14969     EPMI-ERCOT-MGMT-PRC      05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14969     EPMI-ERCOT-OFF-PRC       05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14969     EPMI-ERCOT-OPTN-PRC      05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14969     EPMI-LT-ERCOT-PRC        05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14969     EPMI-ST-ERCOT-PRC        05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14970     EPMI-LT-MGMT-PRC         05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14970     EPMI-LT-OPTION-PRC       05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14970     EPMI-LT-OPTIONA-PRC      05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14970     EPMI-LT-OPTIONB-PRC      05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14970     EPMI-LT-OPTY-PRC         05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14970     EPMI-LT-OPTZ-PRC         05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14971     EPMI-LT-CA-PRC           05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14971     EPMI-LT-PLT-PRC          05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14971     EPMI-LT-WOPTS-PRC        05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14972     EPMI-LT-SW-PRC           05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14973     EPMI-W-BIO-INV-PRC       05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14973     EPMI-W-BIO-PRC           05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14973     EPMI-W-WIND-PRC          05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14973     EPMI-WS-RN-INV-PRC       05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14976     EPMI-LT-NW-PRC           05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14977     EPMI-CALSERV-PRC         05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14977     EPMI-ST-CA-PRC           05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14977     EPMI-ST-NW-PRC           05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14977     EPMI-ST-PLT-PRC          05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14977     EPMI-ST-SW-PRC           05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14977     EPMI-ST-WROCK-PRC        05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14977     EPMI-ST-WSERV-PRC        05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14978     EPMI-LT-WNAMGMT-PRC      05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14979     EPMI-ABDIREC-3P-PRC      05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14980     EPMI-ABDIREC-HD-PRC      05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?     14981     EPMI-ABDIRAGHDG-PRC      05-DEC-01     AGG-PWR-II      POWER      ACTIVE                                                                                                                 ?