Subject: File Transfer Authorization
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:02:14 -0800 (PST)

Attached in Wordperfect format and pasted below is a letter authorizing the
transfer of the files for your case from our old firm to our new firm.  We
would appreciate it if you would print the letter (or the text below), sign
and print your name, and fax it to me at (713) 654-7690.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Thanks,

Paul D. Flack
Nickens, Lawless & Flack, L.L.P.
1000 Louisiana, Suite 1800
Houston, Texas  77002
(713) 654-7615
(713) 654-7690 (fax)
(713) 705-3087 (cell)
[email-masked] 

January 17, 2002

PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL

Clements, O'Neill, Pierce, Wilson & Fulkerson, L.L.P.
Attn: Mr. Craig Zalk
1000 Louisiana, Suite 1800
Houston, Texas 77002

	Re:	Change of Representation

Dear Mr. Zalk:

	I  have been informed by J.C. Nickens and Paul Flack that they
resigned from Clements, O'Neill, Pierce, Nickens & Wilson, L.L.P. ("the
Firm") as of December 31, 2001.  It is my desire that all legal work for me
be transferred to Nickens, Lawless & Flack, L.L.P.  This includes all
contracts, documents, exhibits, photos, recordings, and files past and
present.

	Nickens, Lawless & Flack, L.L.P. is hereby designated as my duly
authorized agent to receive such files and documentation. Upon such
delivery, the Firm will be relieved of any future responsibility for pending
legal matters transferred. 

							Very truly yours,

	
____________________________________
				Signature

				____________________________________
Printed Name

 <<File Transfer Letter.WPD>> 

This e-mail and any attached files may be confidential and subject to
attorney/client privilege.  If you received it in error, please immediately
notify the sender by return e-mail or by calling (713)654-7600.