Subject: Re: Extreme Value
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:57:00 -0800 (PST)

NOTE:  CONFERENCE ROOM CHANGE   EB2831

   

	From:  Rita Hennessy                           12/07/2000 01:39 PM

To: Matthew Adams/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Naveen Andrews/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Debbie R 
Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rick Buy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sunil Dalal/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Minal Dalia/HOU/EES@EES, LaCrecia Davenport/Corp/Enron@Enron, Frank 
Economou/NA/Enron@Enron, Xochitl Figueroa/NA/Enron@Enron, Vladimir 
Gorny/HOU/ECT@ECT, Frank Hayden/Corp/Enron@Enron, Andy 
Knight/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Christian LeBroc/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Ted 
Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nick Paraschos/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rebecca 
Phillips/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Port/Market Risk/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Monica 
Reasoner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Manfred Roenz/Corp/Enron@Enron, Darin 
Schmidt/NA/Enron@ENRON, Cassandra Schultz/NA/Enron@Enron, Jason 
Sokolov/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Suttle/HOU/ECT@ECT, Veronica Valdez/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Rudi Zipter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ding Yuan/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Karen K Heathman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Araceli Romero/NA/Enron@Enron, Dorothy 
Youngblood/HOU/ECT@ECT, Denise Naiser/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, 
Pam Metoyer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Emy Geraldo/NA/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Extreme Value

Please mark your calendars with the following presentation:

Topic:  Extreme Value VaR
Date:  Wednesday, December 13th
Time:  9:30am - 10:30am
Location: EB2868
Presenter: Naveen Andrews

Thanks,
Rita
33075