Subject: Re: Rankings & Conversations with Anthony S
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 10:43:00 -0800 (PST)

Apologies.  I dropped H Scutt from the list but overlooked the total score.  
Based on your note, everything else appears to conform to the standards.  
Consider the file just below (RAC Rankings Y.E. 2000 - 12.12.00.xls) as the 
final version going forward.  This captures my presentation and issues coming 
out of today's discussion with the MD's.  Phone with questions.

SY

   

	From:  Desleigh Langfield                           12/12/2000 17:08

To: Steve W Young/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Re: Rankings & Conversations with Anthony S  

Hi Steve

The total score should equal 550 rather than 600 - 11 managers and above 
times 50 point allocation for each one

Desleigh

Steve W Young
12/12/2000 16:29
To: Desleigh Langfield/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Rankings & Conversations with Anthony S

Pls look over attached file and give me a call.  I'll forward on to D Hatton 
after we visit.  Also will catch you up on my conversations with Anthony S 
this p.m.  Thanks.