Subject: RAC-Lon 2001 Budget
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 10:46:00 -0800 (PST)

Phone with questions.  Co-ordinate with Carmel Burke (Fin Ops) if you still 
wish to phone in for the meeting.
---------------------- Forwarded by Steve W Young/LON/ECT on 11/12/2000 18:48 
---------------------------

Carmel Burke
06/12/2000 15:18
To: Steve W Young/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Stephen Wood/LON/ECT@ECT, Duncan Webster/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: RAC final pack

Hi Steve,

I am attaching the final version of your 2001 plan so that you get a chance 
to review it before our meeting on Monday. 

The new pack reflects any changes that were discussed at our last meeting, 
namely  a reduction in training courses to 2 per person and an increase in 
economy versus business flights .

I have also revisited the 2000 forecast and adjusted where necessary to 
reflect most recent running rates. I have  changed the 2000 headcount figures 
to reflect November actuals and have assumed no new starters in December so 
if this is inaccurate I will need to amend here. 

You will need to view the "direct" and "rsc" sheets to see the information. 

Let me know if you have any problems.

Many Thanks

Carmel