Subject: Re: NNG Eunice Station - Recent Development
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 07:30:00 -0800 (PST)

Bret: I discussed this with Bill Kendrick this afternoon, our suggestion is 
that you forward my original message on the subject to Texaco's attorney 
asking several questions: 1) is Texaco aware of the pipeline removal 
activities; 2) has the release been stopped and how; 3) has the extent of 
impacted soil been determined and does it extend onto NNG's property or down 
to groundwater; and 4) has the NMOCD been notified. We should also indicate 
our concern that other Texaco pipelines crossing near or through NNG's 
facility may also be in poor condition and should be checked, particularly 
the two lines which cross the southwestern corner of the NNG facility near 
the location of monitor well MW-3 (NNG's well which contains PSH). This will 
allow Texaco the opportunity to notify the OCD. 

In a related matter, I think a copy of the letter that I prepared for Larry 
regarding excavation activities should be transmitted to Texaco's attorney 
and the OCD. I suggest sending a copy of this letter to the OCD because Bill 
Olson with the OCD had asked for a copy of any correspondence that was 
generated regarding the excavation activities and because Texaco has already 
indicated that their lab results did not identify the presence of impacted 
soil remaining in the excavation area.

Bret Reich
03/27/2000 10:09 AM
To: George Robinson/OTS/Enron@ENRON
cc: Larry Campbell/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: NNG Eunice Station - Recent Development  

I'm assuming Dynegy took samples and must prepare a report for the New Mexico 
OCD?  Maybe we should give the OCD guy a heads up and let him know we are 
concerned about impact to our property?  I'd like to send those photos to 
Texaco's attorney and ask for an explanation... what do you think?