Subject: Re: Ralph Komai, Training Presentation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 03:03:00 -0800 (PST)

Mike, I spoke to Ralph and he gave me an open week of April 17th in San 
Francisco.  He thought that one day would be more that adequate.  I need to 
have somebody contact the PG&E side for their availablity during that week.  
Should I or someone else contact Rod Bosche or let Louie do this from his end 
with our legal contacting their legal? 

Some of the highlights that I had requested to Ralph for his presentation was 
the following:
 
  PCB's are a contaminant, just as benzene is, which occurs naturally in the 
gas.  Health issues of PCBs in pipeline are not a concern especially from a  
customer and employee standpoint (the name PCB lends itself to public outcry 
of the unknown)

 Removal of PCB's is best accomplished by managing liquids, not deconing

 Fiilter separators are a proven method of PCB removal

 Transwestern's proactive assistance with SoCal on their system to manage 
their PCBs

 Most pipelines on the east coast have PCB's and no adverse environmental 
impacts have occurred

Michel Nelson
03/28/2000 09:18 AM

To: Larry Campbell/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc: Louis Soldano/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Rick Craig/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Michael 
Terraso/OTS/Enron@Enron, Rick Cates/ET&S/Enron@Enron, William 
Kendrick/OTS/Enron@Enron, Butch Russell/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Ralph Komai, Training Presentation  

Excellent - If possible, I would wish to attend, as well. I approve the 
expense and hourly rate. Might be the bargain of the century. Mike

Larry Campbell
03/28/2000 08:47 AM
To: Louis Soldano/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc: Michel Nelson/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Rick Craig/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Michael 
Terraso/OTS/Enron@Enron, Rick Cates/ET&S/Enron@Enron, William 
Kendrick/OTS/Enron@Enron, Butch Russell/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Ralph Komai, Training Presentation

I spoke with Ralph Komai, PCB expert for SoCal, concerning his availability 
to conduct a training session for PG&E and enlighten them on the reality of 
PCB's in natural gas pipelines.  He has stated that he would be available to 
do this as long as Transwestern picks up his expenses and hourly rate  
($200.00/hr).  As per your approval, Louie, I will inform Ralph that we are 
in agreement with his conditions and I will schedule a day when he would be 
available in California to put on the training for PG&E.