Subject: May Conference Call
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 09:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

The issues discussed during the May 1, 2000 environmetnal conference call  
were as follows:

Home Officing- Employees within OTS and EHS have been asked to pilot a 
telecommunicating and home officing program.  The reson being to make 
available desirable office space within the Enron, Three Allen Center and 
Brookhollow office buildings.

MIke Terraso's Replacement-    John Shafer has been selected to replace Mike 
Terraso as V.P. of GPG for Environmental and Safety.  John was formerly 
Director of Environmetnal and Safety for ANR Pipeline out of Chicago, Ill.  
John will assume responsibilities within Enron on May 8.

Performance Testing of Grandfathered Units-   There was some confusion with 
repsect to the internal position within GPG of testing grandfathered units.  
It was understood by some team members that internal portable emissions 
testing would only occur if the grandfathered unit had permitted limits on an 
air permit  or if there was a special need by the DES.  In order to clarify 
this issue, Bill will discuss this with legal and distribute a notice to the 
appropriate individuals within GPG outlining the GPG position on testing . 

Skill Base Pay- Bill is suggesting a reworking of the O&M, field trainee, and 
Level I, II and III training modules and TV Guides by the SBP review 
committee.  Bill will distribute to the committee existing documents for 
reworking and revision.  The committee will reveiw, make changes and return 
back to Bill by the mid term review meeting.

O&G MACT-    Bill will approach Marc Phillips about conducting an internal 
training for all DES personal on the forthcoming notification and conditions 
of the Oil and Gas MACT regulation and its applicability to the facilities in 
GPG.  Bill will notify each DES as to when the meeting is scheduled and 
where.  An Enron letter will be developed and distributed to the field by 5/5 
to notify EPA of those facilities which are impacted by the new MACT 
regulations.  It will be the DES's responsibility to make the notification to 
the EPA.

MId Term Peer Review Meeting-   Bill Kendrick, Rick Cates and Ken Crowl will 
keep the DES's apprised of the details relevant to the mid term review 
process and procedures to be employed for doing the review.

Cooling Tower Issue-     A request was made by BIll Kendrick to send legal a 
list of histortic or active cooling tower sites within GPG, that may have 
impacted groundwater at a site.   The criteria to be used for this 
notification is knowledge of chromate use in the cooling tower and/or  
relative proximity to a nearby recptor (drinking water well). 

Tracking Cleanup Costs-    MIke Terraso has requested work orders to be 
generated for tracking costs associated with cleanup and remedation of spills 
and releases.  The "cut line" for the work order generation is $1,000.