Subject: Emission Factors for Permit No. 97LP0653
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 08:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

Larry, as per our conversation, presented below are the emissions factors 
provided by the state of Colorado for the T-7000 Centaur under permit 
97LP0653 :

  PM10   14.000/MMSCF

  TSP   14.000/MMSCF

  NOx   0.100/MMBTU

  CO   0.121/MMBTU

  VOC   0.0348/MMBTU

  Formaldehyde  0.00438/MMBTU

  acetaldehyde  0.00546/MMBTU

As you already know, the emissions factors for the Centaur 50H turbine under 
permit 97LP0885 can be found on page 5 of this permit which was issued on 
October 6, 1999.

Remember, the state has given us until May 19 to have the rolling emissions 
calculations completed for both turbines at the facility.