Subject: NYS Reliability Council Executive Committee
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 06:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

The Executive Committee of the New York State Reliability Council ("NYSRC")
is posting this message to inform all interested parties of the ability to
review and submit comments on proposed NYSRC Reliability Rules, in
accordance with NYSRC Policy No. 1-2.  Attached below and soon to be posted
on the NYSRC web site at "www.nysrc.org" on the "Reliability Rule
Revisions" web page, are the following proposed NYSRC Reliability Rules
(attached in pdf format):

1.   RR01-01  System Protection
     Normal Review Process
     To Be Posted April 23, 2001; Comments Due by June 6, 2001

     Draft Rule - See attached file:     RR01-01.pdf    (See attached file:
RR01-01.pdf)
     Process Log - See attached file:    RR01-01log.pdf      "(See attached
file: RR01-01Log.PDF)

2.   RR01-02  Sufficient 10-Minute Operating Reserves in NYC
     Normal Review Process
     To Be Posted April 23, 2001; Comments Due by June 6, 2001

     Draft Rule - See attached file:     RR01-02.pdf    (See attached file:
RR01-02.pdf)
     Process Log - See attached file:    RR01-02log.pdf      "(See attached
file: RR01-02log.pdf)

3.   "RR01-03  Resource Adequacy Rules
     Normal Review Process
     To Be Posted April 23, 2001; Comments Due by June 6, 2001

     Draft Rule - See attached file:     RR01-03.pdf    (See attached file:
RR01-03.pdf)
     Process Log - See attached file:    RR01-03log.pdf      "(See attached
file: RR01-03Log.PDF)

4.   "RR01-04  System Modeling Data Requirement Rules
     Normal Review Process
     To Be Posted April 23, 2001; Comments Due by June 6, 2001

     Draft Rule - See attached file:     RR01-04.pdf    (See attached file:
RR01-04.pdf)
     Process Log - See attached file:    RR01-04log.pdf      "(See attached
file: RR01-04Log.PDF)

5.   "RR01-05  Load Forecasting
     Normal Review Process
     To Be Posted April 23, 2001; Comments Due by June 6, 2001

     Draft Rule - See attached file:     RR01-05.pdf    (See attached file:
RR01-05.pdf)
     Process Log - See attached file:    RR01-05log.pdf      "(See attached
file: RR01-05Log.PDF)

     In accordance with NYSRC Policy No. 1-2, all Market Participants may
submit comments on the proposed NYSRC Reliability Rules by no later than
June 6, 2001.  Comments must be submitted to the NYSRC Executive Committee
Secretary by e-mail at the following address:

               "[email-masked]"

     Should you have any questions, please contact me by email at
[email-masked] or by phone at (607) 762-4698.

Joseph C. Fleury
Secretary, NYSRC Executive Committee

 - RR01-01.pdf
 - RR01-01Log.PDF
 - RR01-02.pdf
 - RR01-02log.pdf
 - RR01-03.pdf
 - RR01-03Log.PDF
 - RR01-04.pdf
 - RR01-04Log.PDF
 - RR01-05.pdf
 - RR01-05Log.PDF