Subject: Price Reservations 8 May 2001 Real-Time Market and 9 May 2001 Day -Ahead Market
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 06:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

[email-masked] writes to the NYISO_TECH_EXCHANGE Discussion List:

The NYISO is reserving hours beginning 00:00 - 04:00, 06:00 - 10:00, 11:00,
17:00 and 22:00 in
the May 8, 2001 Real-Time Market as well as the following hours per 
ECA20001006B
to verify prices:

PJM:  01:00 - 04:00, 08:00, 11:00 - 12:00, 22:00 - 23:00
OH:   08:00, 11:00 - 12:00, 22:00 - 23:00
HQ:   08:00, 11:00 - 12:00, 22:00 - 23:00
NE:   08:00, 11:00 - 12:00, 22:00 - 23:00

Prices in the May 9, 2001 Day-Ahead Market are correct.

This e-mail information is a copy of the official posting which can be found 
at
the following address on our website:
http://mis.nyiso.com/public/htm/OperMessages/CurrentOperMessages.htm#mm