Subject: Re: August 29, 2000 Report on Midland Tour
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 01:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

The pictures show some "sloppy" product management and field housekeeping, 
but not surprisingly ugly.  Most coverage would seem to indicate (by what can 
be seen on the surface) that some "dig and fill" work could remedy the 
problem.  Of course, further exploration would indicate the true extent of 
any problem.  This is helpful.  John Shafer

08/30/2000 05:51 PM
Louis Soldano
Louis Soldano
Louis Soldano
08/30/2000 05:51 PM
08/30/2000 05:51 PM
To: John Shafer/OTS/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: August 29, 2000 Report on Midland Tour

fyi - i'll send to cutty et al...
---------------------- Forwarded by Louis Soldano/ET&S/Enron on 08/30/2000 
05:50 PM ---------------------------

Mike Riedel
08/29/2000 09:24 PM
To: Louis Soldano/ET&S/Enron
cc:  

Subject: August 29, 2000 Report on Midland Tour

Lou, once I caught up with the group things went ok, but the entire day 
seemed rushed to me.  It takes longer to look at things environmentally than 
it does the rest of the group.  The group is quite large I estimate at 20 to 
25 with both EOTT and Equilon.  With that many people it is hard to organize 
the station tours.  They all took off from Wasson Station and Robin Borders 
had to retrieve me.  

Anyway attached is my days report and the pictures I took.  The description 
of the pictures are below.  I did not know to whom this should be distributed.

PHOTO 2 - 3 inch tank drain at Prentice Station, oil and salt stain
PHOTO 3 - General view of Prentice Station. Showing four pumps and motors and 
5,000  BBL tank in background.
PHOTO 4-  Pig launcher Wasson Station, oil stained soil
PHOTO 5- Truck loading area on east side of Wasson Station, fresh oil and oil 
stained soil
PHOTO 6- Roof drain 80.000 BBL tank Wasson Station
PHOTO 7- Oil stained soil associated with mixer on 30,000 BBL tank, Wasson 
Station
PHOTO 8- Close up of mixer on 30,000 BBL tan Wsson Station, previously shown 
in Photo 7
PHOTO 9 - 3,000 BBL tank Flanagan Station
PHOTO 10- 1,300 BBL and 3,000 BBL tanks , Flanagan Station
PHOTO 11- Pig launcher Flanagan Station, containment shows signs of crude oil
PHOTO 12- Pumps Flanagan Station, shows clean station

I'll work on my attachment technique, numerical.

Mike