Subject: FW:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 02:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sarita,
Tell Larry Campbell that Bill Kendrick will not be coming and make no 
reservations for him.  John
 -----Original Message-----
From:  Kendrick, William  
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2001 8:37 AM
To: Shafer, John
Subject: FW: 

John--

While it would benefit the organization for me to go on this trip,  I don't 
think it is wise to participate given the current project load.

Thanks, Bill

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Fields, Kerry  
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 9:25 AM
To: Garza, Sarita
Cc: Shafer, John; Kendrick, William
Subject: FW: 

Sarita, Bill says he will not be able to participate in this event because of 
a scheduling conflict.  -kerry

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Kendrick, William  
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 1:41 PM
To: Fields, Kerry
Subject: FW: 

Kerry--

How does this fit with my calendar.

thanks, Bill
 -----Original Message-----
From:  Campbell, Larry  
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 9:43 AM
To: Garza, Sarita; Kendrick, William; Rice, Randy; Shafer, John; Roensch, 
David; Soldano, Louis
Cc: Flagstaff-Sta2, Team; Flagstaff-Sta3, Team; Flagstaff, Team; Gallup-Sta4, 
Team; Gallup, Team; Kingman-Sta1, Team; Kingman, Team
Subject: Re:

Sarita, were all set for rooms and meals.  The itinerary is as follows.  
John, Bill and Randy will fly into Flagstaff, sometime in the PM of Monday, 
June 18th.  Rich, Tiny and or  I will either pick them up at the airport or 
there is shuttle service to Little America, the hotel in Flagstaff for the 2 
night stay.  We plan on visiting stations 3 and 4 on Tuesday.  Then 1 and 2 
on Wednesday.  I dont think that we will need rental cars as Rich, Tiny and I 
will have our company cars.  John had indicated that he needed to make a 
Thursday meeting in Houston, so I only made reservations at Little America 
for Monday and Tuesday night.  Should Randy and or Bill decide to stay over 
on Thursday, we can make reservations for Wednesday also.  Let me know.   I m 
not sure what Louie is doing, he had stated that he would take care of his 
accomodations should he decide to make the trip.   Ive  got business at 
Stations 1 and 2 on Thursday and Friday, so Ill be there the whole week.  As 
for Tiny, Im sure he will be carrying Rich's luggage any where Rich needs to 
go...... Sarita, what else?

From: Sarita Garza/ENRON@enronXgate on 05/14/2001 08:08 AM CDT
To: Larry Campbell/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: 

Good Morning Larry - 

I need an update on the meeting we are trying to set in Arizona.

Thank you,
Sarita Garza
Asst. to John Shafer
Environmental, Health & Safety
Enron Transportation Service
(713) 646-7034 Tel.
(713) 646-7867 Fax