Subject: Re: Kern River Tank Sampling
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 13:23:00 -0800 (PST)

Larry,
I would like to know the results of such a test.  However, before I say "go 
for it" I would like to know how Mr. Soldano feels about it.  He has a better 
feel for the "politics" that might surround such a move.  Caveat:  Will you 
wear face paint and a green beret for this mission?  Just joking!  Let me 
speak with him first before you get my "final" answer.  Thanks for the 
reminder.  John

Larry Campbell
11/17/2000 05:51 PM
To: John Shafer/OTS/Enron@Enron
cc: William Kendrick/OTS/Enron@Enron, Louis Soldano/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Kern River Tank Sampling

John and Lou,

As we discussed during our trip to the airport from the SoCal PCB meeting, I 
had mentioned that I would like to show up at the PG&E's Kern River I/C tank 
and do some liquids sampling.  Is this still a go?  I have discussed this 
with Randy Williams of our Needles team and I have requested that he found 
out the driving directions to the tank from someone on PG&E, particularily 
from someone at their Topock C/S.  I have asked him to casually ask for this 
and not make an issue of it.  Because the field probably is more layed back 
about this kind of stuff and not in the political center, it seemed like the 
right thing to do and would not raise any flags to PG&E.  

Let me know if you want me to proceed......