Subject: Environmental Notice
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 13:44:00 -0800 (PST)

The following is for your reference and follow-up as needed.  John

---------------------- Forwarded by John Shafer/OTS/Enron on 11/19/2000 09:43 
PM ---------------------------
From: Marc Phillips on 11/17/2000 01:29 PM
To: [email-masked], William Kendrick/OTS/Enron@ENRON, David 
Nutt/Corp/Enron@Enron, Michael Terraso/OTS/Enron, Louis 
Soldano/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, David Ayers/GCO/Enron@Enron, John Shafer/OTS/Enron, 
Marilyn June/ECF/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Environmental Notice

Attached for your review are the technical version and summary version of 
Environmental Notices on the revised Texas upset and maintenance reporting 
rules. The rules were passed this summer so this is a bit late getting out, 
but as you know I was in Puerto Rico at the time.

I am still trying to get clarification from TNRCC on their basis for 
requiring you to include Nitrogen and CO2 when determining the Reporting 
Quantity (RQ) for natural gas. I don't believe this is a very important issue 
at most locations but I am not sure TNRCC is correct on this issue. Your 
thoughts on this are welcome.

If you could provide comments by November 29 it would be appreciated. Since I 
am not up on all the ETS organizational changes, help with the distribution 
list would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Marc