Subject: Re: Issues Pertaining to Meeting with PG&E
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 02:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know what the cost is, but it may be a good thing if it were flushed. 
Mike

Larry Campbell
06/02/99 08:42 AM
To: Michel Nelson/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Louis Soldano/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Rich 
Jolly/ET&S/Enron@Enron, David Roensch/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Butch 
Russell/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Jeffery Fawcett/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Earl 
Chanley/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc: William Kendrick/OTS/Enron@Enron, Rick Cates/ET&S/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Issues Pertaining to Meeting with PG&E

I spoke with Tony Estrada yesterday concerning the sampling protocol and he 
indicated that the document is almost finished.  We then focused our 
discussion upon agenda items for the upcoming meeting in Las Vegas on 
Monday.  One thing we should begin to think about and I'm pretty sure it will 
be an agenda topic during the meeting, is the issue of the pipe contamination 
between our Measuring station and their compresssor station.  Tony's feeling 
is that  with all the cleaning of equipment and installation of the pigging 
facilities, this section of pipe may be a future headache.

It seems that Vector was onsite with the PG&E and they may have pointed out 
this point of concern.  PG&E might possibly want this this portion of the 
system flushed.