Subject: Re: Annual Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 02:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Larry and Scott,

I would suggest you do three things related to furnishing the Annual Report 
for 1999 and 2000 to the CDFG: (1) I would ask you to take it personnally to 
the person with whom it is to be filed and talk with them about what happeded 
and how much more organized we will be as we go along and work with them in 
the future, (2) we want to explore partnering with them and other 
conservation groups in the valley and more specifically the NCL Preserve, and 
(3) make sure that Lou Soldano agrees with my suggestions 1 and 2.  I wil be 
glad to discuss this with you more particularly if you need.  John

Larry Campbell
02/07/2001 04:57 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]., John 
Shafer/OTS/Enron@Enron, William Kendrick/OTS/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Annual Report  

Scott, lets make sure that Randi has been kept in the loop of your discovery 
of the 1999 report, as she will be preparing the 2000 report for us and I 
perceive somebody hand carying it to the agency.  This is in light of the 
2081 application we are seeking to get approval from F&G for EOTT....Id like 
to make the reports as consistent as possible and follow similar formats.   
Thanks

[email-masked] on 02/07/2001 03:19:59 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked] 

Subject: Re: Annual Report

Kenny,
             I have found some information on this report, I have a copy of
the report that was filed for "99".

The reporting requirements are contained in Part 191 of Title 49 of the
Code of Federal Regulations,"Transportaion of Natural and Other Gas by
Pipeline: Annual Reports and Incident Reports." Each operator of a nonrural
gathering system or of a transmission system must submit an annual report
Form RSPA F 7100.2-1 for the preceding calendar year not later than March
15. Be sure to report TOTAL Miles of pipeline in the system at the end of
the reporting year, including additions to the system during the year.

Please contact me on this and we can get it filled out and turned in. We
must retain a copy for our records which will be stored at NCL.
Thanks,
                Scott

                    Kenny Maltby
                                         To:     Scott 
Jones/Bakersfield/Eott@Eott
                    02/06/2001           cc:
                    07:44 AM             Subject:     Re: Annual Report

I didn't realize this was going to be an environmental issue or I would
have copied you.
----- Forwarded by Kenny Maltby/Bakersfield/Eott on 02/06/2001 07:43 AM
-----

                    Rich.Jolly@en
                    ron.com              To:     Kenny 
Maltby/Bakersfield/Eott@Eott, [email-masked]
                                         cc:     [email-masked], 
[email-masked], Dennis
                    02/06/2001           Watts/Bakersfield/Eott@Eott, Rick 
Suderman/Bakersfield/Eott@Eott
                    07:21 AM             Subject:     Re: Annual Report

Larry what do you know about this form and how should it be handled.
Thanks
RJ

[email-masked] on 02/05/2001 04:04:30 PM

To:   [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked]
cc:

Subject:  Annual Report

I received an Annual Report for Gas Transmission lines and  Gathering lines
form ( RSPA  F 7100.2-1) from the Department of Transportation. Is there
someone who fills out this form for all gas lines? I can fill it out I just
want to make sure there is not any duplication.