Subject: Permitting Status, Rogas Construction Project
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:16:00 -0800 (PST)

John, this is a short note to let you know where we stand on the  7 mile 
pipeline construction Rogas Project with respect to environmental  permitting 
and approvals.

The following documents and applications have been submitted to the agencies:

 California fish and game 1603 application

 Kern County Floodplain Management Agency-encroachment application

 US COE 404 Nationwide permit- preconstruction notification

 Reclamation Board- encroachment application

 Califonia State Fire Marshall-waiver to install aboveground pipeline

 Office of Pipeline Safety-waiver to Install aboveground pipeline

I am checking to see what state requirements there are for SHPO clearances 
for this project.  I would suspect that they would  want us to do a field 
survey prior to construction.  It seems that every Califonia state and county 
agency is a candidate for notification or approval.   Ill keep you 
apprised......