Subject: EOTT tank database spreadsheet
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 12:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Bob, James, Roger,

Im having a hard time getting a response from the teams in the Midland Region 
in completing the attached EOTT tank spreadsheet.  Ive heard from some of the 
teams but nothing from others.  Im under the gun as to finding  out where the 
MIdland Region is in term of permits and and environmental compliance and the 
only way I can begin to make the evaluation is to have the field data inputed 
onto the spreadsheet.  This is where the teams assistance is required.  I 
have attached the latest version of the spreadsheet in the hope that you will 
deliver it to the following teams for their valued input:

 Monahans Team
 Hamlin/Haskel Team
 Lamesa Team
 Big Lake Team
 Midland Team
 Eunice Team

Your assistance in this will be greatly appreciated.