Subject: RE: TWPL Station 2 Timber
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 01:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

I just spoke to the state of Arizona concerning the tree removal at Station 
2.  Their response to our request to remove the trees has been APPROVED, 
provided that this is the only pre activity  we do prior to receiving the air 
permit.  This means that no other  construction or preparation activities can 
be performed  or conducted untill the air permit has been issued.   This 
approval also includes stump removal if need be......

From: Donna Martens/ENRON@enronXgate on 07/18/2001 08:14 AM CDT
To: Larry Campbell/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: RE: TWPL Station 2 Timber

Larry -FYI    -Earl mentioned in the conference call that the State may 
consider cutting down trees as construction activities and we may need to 
hold off until we receive the air permit.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Campbell, Larry  
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 12:14 PM
To: Gutierrez, Cecil
Cc: McCracken, Mike; Chanley, Earl; Martens, Donna; Martens, Donna; Arnold L 
Eisenstein/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON
Subject: Re: TWPL Station 2 Timber

HOld off on the tree cutting, till we hear from the state of Arizona.  Under 
the regulations of the air permitting, we are not allowed to initiate any 
kind of construction activity untill the air permit is received.  Cutting the 
trees could be construed as initiating construction.......

Cecil Gutierrez
07/17/2001 10:58 AM
To: Mike McCracken/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Earl Chanley/ET&S/Enron, Donna Martens/ET&S/Enron, Larry 
Campbell/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: TWPL Station 2 Timber   << OLE Object: StdOleLink >> 

hey mike , how are you.
I should be getting a "day/date" from Earl as to when to give the Forest 
Service the date(s) for them to schedule their tree cutting.
Ken Jacobs has asked me (TW) for a date/week.  The forest service will then 
set up a crew and send them in.  Once the trees are cut, Ken will send me the 
Tree Contract and invoice for those trees.

I mentioned this to Donna Marten and Earl in last weeks conference call.