Subject: RE: Draft, Flagstaff Spring meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 05:07:00 -0800 (PST)

John, in response to you questions below, im da man.  Ill call you today or 
tomorrow concerning  your possible suggestions and recommendations for 
dinner, blocking the rooms and the time for the event....the group had 
originally planned on blocking out 70 rooms.  Enough for the field DES's, 
safety specialists, env. and safety group in Houston, Danny Pribbles direct 
reports, Rich Jolly and his advisors, plus guests and speakers.......anyone 
else? 

[email-masked] on 10/29/2001 09:52:44 AM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: RE: Draft, Flagstaff Spring meeting

Meeting Planning Team,
This like it is on target at this point.  You should probably circulate the
draft to Pribble, after you are comfortable with it, to get his preliminary
buy-in.  Now, I do have a few questions.  Is someone talking with the
Little America Hotel in Flagstaff and blocking out enough rooms for our
meeting?  When can we get some preliminary dates (How about the week of
April 22, 2002?)???   If that week is not good, then go to the second week
in May as I will have serious conflicts with the first week of May.  Also,
who will be in charge of planning the evening dinners?  I would like to
talk with that person as I have a couple of "fun" ideas to offer about
where we might go for dinner.  Thanks to both the North Safety Team and the
SW Environmental Team for taking a lead role in this.  John

    -----Original Message-----
   From:   Gieser, Andrew
   Sent:   Saturday, October 27, 2001 10:52 AM
   To:     Shafer, John; Edwards, Ralph; Riedel, Mike; Loveless, Rick;
             Campbell, Larry; Kendrick, William; Gieser, Andrew; Hanson,
             Dee; Oeffner, Brian; Quint, Danny
   Subject:  Draft, Flagstaff Spring meeting

   Hi all,
   Attached is a rough draft of the spring Flagstaff Safety and
   Environmental meeting. Please feel free to comment, the second page are
   notes from our meeting with assignments.

                                << File: Flagstaff agenda.doc >>

   andy
   402 398 7183 office
   402 616 3438 cell