Subject: NYSRC Reliability Rules Subcommittee Meeting No. 28-September 6, 2001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 07:44:27 -0700 (PDT)

The Reliability Rules Subcommittee of the New York State Reliability Council
("NYSRC") is posting this message to inform all interested parties of the
ability to participate, on a "listen-only" basis, in the NYSRC Reliability
Rules Subcommittee's Open Meeting No. 28 scheduled for Thursday, September
6, 2001, starting at 10:00 A.M. The agenda which includes the meeting
location and dial-in number for this open meeting is attached.  The meeting
will be conducted per the guidelines of NYSRC Openness Policy No. 2-2
"http://www.nysrc.org/pdf/policy2-2.pdf". It is requested that those who
plan on attending or listening send an email to "[email-masked]"
with the names of the individuals & organizations participating.  Please
visit "http:\\www.nysrc.org" for more NYSRC information.

Lawrence T. Hochberg
Secretary, NYSRC Reliability Rules Subcommittee

 <<rrs_agenda28.doc>>

 - rrs_agenda28.doc