Subject: NYS Reliability Council Executive Committee
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 05:40:25 -0700 (PDT)

The Executive Committee of the New York State Reliability Council ("NYSRC")
is posting this message to inform all interested parties of the ability to
review and submit comments on proposed NYSRC Reliability Rules, in
accordance with NYSRC Policy No. 1-2.  Attached below and soon to be posted
on the NYSRC web site at "www.nysrc.org" on the "Reliability Rule
Revisions" web page, are the following proposed NYSRC Reliability Rules
(attached in pdf format):

1.   RR01-06  System Restoration
     Normal Review Process
     To Be Posted July 17, 2001; Comments Due by August 31, 2001

     Draft Rule - See attached file:     RR01-06.pdf:        (See attached
file: RR01-06.pdf)

     Process Log - See attached file:    RR01-06Log.pdf:     (See attached
file: RRO1-06Log.PDF)

     In accordance with NYSRC Policy No. 1-2, all Market Participants may
submit comments on the proposed NYSRC Reliability Rules by no later than
August 31, 2001.  Comments must be submitted to the NYSRC Executive
Committee Secretary by e-mail at the following address:

               "[email-masked]"

     Should you have any questions, please contact me by email at
[email-masked] or by phone at (607) 762-4698.

Joseph C. Fleury
Secretary, NYSRC Executive Committee
 - RR01-06.pdf 
 - RRO1-06Log.PDF