Subject: Re: E-mail disclaimer/Termination Procedure
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 06:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

Call me if you have any questions.  I hope this is better late than never!  
Michelle

Christa Winfrey
04/13/2000 01:20 PM
To: Michelle Cash/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Kristin Walsh/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: E-mail disclaimer/Termination Procedure

Michelle, 

Thank you very much for reviewing and returning the Termination Procedure 
that my group, ENA Competitive Analysis & Business Controls, has been working 
on.  Marissa Womble forwarded the edited procedure to me, and I will make the 
necessary changes to the document.  I truly appreciate your knowledge and 
legal expertise, especially in this matter.  Please note that Marissa Womble 
has rotated into a new group; therefore, please contact either Kristin Walsh 
(ext. 3-9510) or myself (ext. 3-9307) regarding any future policies and 
procedures.

Thank you,

Christa Winfrey