Subject: Re: Confidential - Mike Miller
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 06:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

Elspeth, do we want to do a new agreement, or simply assume the obligations 
in the old one?  If the former, I'd do a new agreement.  If the latter, I 
believe I simply can do an assignment agreement, once I receive a copy of the 
current agreement.  It also depends on the language in the old one, and 
whether we believe it protects ENA.  So, we'd have to look at it.

Sharon, do you have the file on this person?  If so, let me know, and I will 
have someone come and pick it up.  Thanks.

Michelle

Elspeth Inglis@ENRON on 04/14/2000 04:56:09 PM
To: Michelle Cash/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Confidential - Mike Miller

Michelle

when rolling over an employment contract from another  Enron entity is it 
re-issued with same details but under ENA's name? 

thanks Elspeth
---------------------- Forwarded by Elspeth Inglis/Corp/Enron on 14/04/2000 
16:54 ---------------------------

David Oxley@ECT
13/04/2000 15:12
To: Elspeth Inglis/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Cindy Skinner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kathryn McLean/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Confidential - Mike Miller

Mike will transfer to Delainey's new team (from CALME) effective April 24. He 
has an exec agreement which expires 12/31/01 which we will roll over. He will 
need RC chnaged effective above and also lets make sure he has a desk etc.,

Elspetrh please take lead on above (watch payroll in event the Soc Sec gets 
screwed up).

David