Subject: HR On-Line Logon Screen
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 03:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

Pursuant to your request, I have revised the Disclaimer below.  Please review 
and provide me with any comments.

Thanks
Michelle

By clicking on the "LOGIN" box above, I acknowledge that any information I 
have provided or confirmed in this system is true, complete, and not 
misleading in any way. I understand that any false or misleading statement 
that is incorrect, incomplete, or untrue will be grounds for disciplinary 
action, up to and including termination of employment, at the Company's 
discretion if discovered at any time.

By clicking on the LOGIN box, I also represent that I will not use this 
system in violation of the Enron Information System Security Policy.  I 
acknowledge and understand that this system is for the use of authorized 
users only. If I use this computer system without authority, or in excess of 
my authority, I may be prosecuted to the maximum extent allowable by the 
law.  I understand that I am subject to having all of my activities on this 
system monitored and recorded.  I consent to such monitoring and understand 
that if such monitoring reveals evidence of possible criminal activity, it 
may be provided to law enforcement officials.