Subject: Re: William Craig Falbaum - Vacation Payout
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 02:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Shelly, because he should have received this much sooner, we should hand 
deliver the check as soon as we get it from AP if it is not done through 
direct deposit.   If it is, then mailing the pay advice is ok.  Thanks.  
Michelle

	Shelly Pierce@ENRON COMMUNICATIONS
	06/15/2000 01:13 PM
		 
		 To: Carmen Chavira/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Michelle Cash/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: William Craig Falbaum - Vacation Payout

Carmen -

As discussed, please request an Accounts Payable Check for William Craig 
Falbaum for his vacation balance as of the date of his termination which was 
June 5, 2000.  We need to provide Craig this check (or pay advice if he had 
direct deposit), as soon as possible.    Once you receive this check, please 
mail to Craig at his home address, on the system, return receipt requested.  
The address shown in the system should be listed in Bellaire.

Please let me know today when you expect to receive the check.  Also, could 
you please follow-up with me after the check has been received and mailed.

Thank you so much for your assistance!  If you should have any questions, 
please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Shelly
X57962